Chapter 3

Now, it was time to land. Gradually the plane was coming down.

Just when the airplane touched its wheel on the runway, he heard that name again.

That made his body shake, and he was the only guy on the plane who was looking worried when they landed.

Sweat was running down his forehead, and his heart was pounding harder.

"Are you ok?" the man beside him asked.

He didn't reply, actually he couldn't reply. His body was frozen by the shock.

The plane stopped, but there was no excitement on his face. He was thinking too much about the name, and he just remembered that Homaka ruled China, and maybe The Tomb of Sins and the weapon hidden here underground.

Suddenly someone patted his shoulder, he turned his head in a quick flash.

"Come on boy get up," an old man said.

And he realized that he was the only person left on the plane.

He did not want to think more, so he just left the plane, and then after the formalities, he began searching for the exit. He saw a big banner, it read "Xi'an International Airport" with a small "Exit" printed below it.

Now the most important thing was to find a hotel to stay in before it was dark.

He was walking down a street and saw a man on the other side, he was standing with a stick, and wore a black jacket which was very thick and long, with a hat on his head hiding his hair.

He was unable to judge his age as his face was totally burnt but it could be guessed by his body posture that he was very old.

He was constantly staring at something, and after a couple of seconds, he realized that the old man was looking at him.

He stopped there and stood still. He couldn't turn as if his body was locked, and his eyes were lost in his.

The old man gradually began coming towards him. His heart was beating harder. He was musing that it was his last day.

When the old man came halfway down the road, a truck came rushing and knocked him.

A crowd gathered near the truck, so he just hurried towards the crowd, but there was no sign of the old man. He was gone. But where? He doesn't know.

He was stunned. He looked down in grim and saw a stone card fallen there so, he picked it up and looked at it.

A logo was printed on it, something like an ancient Chinese army. He just turned it around and saw the backside.

"RICARDO" his name was written on it with red ink.

Was that a deal to kill him or kidnapping? He was just a tourist here; then who could do this? He thought it could be for someone else but still; he was terrified.

He was shoved by these types of negative thoughts. He was feeling perilous.

His heart pounded hard like never had. Shiver after shiver ran up his spine. His head was in a whirl.