PART 10

Angre found himself caught in a web of irony, amused by the fact that both Vansh and Riddhima were unknowingly entangled in each other's pasts. Vansh, the boss, was on a quest to unravel the mysteries of Riddhima's past, while Riddhima was equally determined to delve into the depths of Vansh's history. Amidst this intricate dance of curiosity and revelation, Sunny made a sudden appearance, claiming to be Ishani's boyfriend, adding another layer of complexity to their intertwined lives.

As Vansh prepared to depart, striding towards his sleek car, Angre approached him with news of their next business venture. "Boss," he began, his voice steady and serious, "Our next deal is with Prince Aakash Rajvansh. He will be arriving in his private jet. We have prepared the consignment and it's ready for delivery."

Vansh paused, turning to face Angre, his expression unreadable. "Ensure that this deal goes smoothly," he instructed, his tone firm. "The prince is known for his meticulousness. He's wealthier than we are and has a reputation for being particular about his dealings."

The air was charged with anticipation as Vansh climbed into his car, leaving Angre with the weight of his words and the responsibility of their next big deal. _________________________________

"Welcome aboard, Mr. Aakash Rajvansh," Angre greeted warmly, taking charge of his luggage.

"Where will our meeting take place, Mr. Vansh?" Aakash inquired.

"At my residence, Mr. Aakash. Can I offer you something?" Vansh responded, maintaining a professional demeanor.

"Let's skip the formalities, Mr. Raisinghania. I'd appreciate a quick look at the diamonds," Aakash replied promptly. "Also, we own an old haveli in Manali. It's part of our royal lineage, but I've been considering selling it to a worthy buyer. Would you be interested? I have some pictures of the haveli."

As they entered the mansion, Vansh, initially indifferent, decided to view the pictures of the old haveli, considering the potential for renovation. He perused the images with a casual air, but his attention was caught by two photo frames hanging on the wall.

"Who are they?" Vansh asked, a note of surprise evident in his voice as he looked at the pictures.

"The man in the picture is Ridan Rajvansh, my father's elder cousin, and the woman beside him is his wife, Hema Rajvansh," Aakash explained.

Vansh and Angre exchanged a glance of disbelief. The revelation that Riddhima hailed from a royal lineage, making her a princess, left them stunned. Riddhima's father, as depicted in the photo, was a man of refined taste, evident from the expensive piano he owned. Her mother, Hema, had a unique blend of shyness and boldness etched on her face. Vansh's world turned upside down as he realized that Riddhima had been deprived of the life she deserved. Despite his past experiences that made him skeptical, his heart knew that Riddhima was truthful.

"Why do you ask?" Aakash queried, puzzled by Vansh's interest.

"No particular reason, Mr. Rajvansh," Vansh replied, concealing his relief at having found a clue about Riddhima's parents.

"Once our diamond deal is finalized, I'm interested in purchasing the haveli," Vansh stated, extending his hand towards Aakash. They shook hands, marking the end of their meeting.

As Vansh walked away, he turned to Angre, his voice laced with concern. "Riddhima is in danger, Angre. Our wedding photos on social media might have attracted unwanted attention. It seems she has more enemies than I do. Be vigilant and ensure she stays out of the public eye. I suspect this is a family feud over wealth and property. She's led a simple life in Mussoorie until now, but from here on, she'll receive the best of everything she deserves. That's a promise." With these words, Vansh walked away, leaving Angre with the responsibility of protecting Riddhima.