That included looking good, so we booked appointments throughout the whole day and made sure everything was set in our department.

I stripped out of my clothes, staring at the faded bruises on my body. I placed my hand on my arms, closing my eyes as the intensity from that night with Callum came back, making my knees shake. The ones on my waist, remembering how tight his hands gripped onto my skin while he pounded into me with so much anger and emotion.

It shouldn't have pleasured me, but it did. It really did.

I felt his hand wrap around my waist and pull me into his bare chest, his hot breath fanning my ear. "Open your eyes." I opened them, both of us staring at each other through the mirror with lust-filled eyes.

"Do these bruises turn you on, Nia?" He muttered. My breathing turned shaky, my hands holding his as he lowered them to touch the lightened spots.

"Yes, sir," I admitted, my mouth parched as my thighs pressed together.

"Do you like it when I mark you up? Show the whole world who you belong to with these bruises?" He kissed my neck, pressing down on my hips and making me cry out in pain.

"Yes, sir." I breathed, leaning my head back onto his chest and lifting my hands to wrap around the back of his neck. He moved his own to my breasts, caressing my soft nipples that turned hard quickly.

He groaned in my ear, making me sigh out a moan as I moved uncomfortably in his hold from the feeling of my wetness leaking out onto my panties.

"Callum," I whispered.

"Hm?" He licked the skin on my neck, biting down on an already sensitive spot on my neck.

"Oh, shit." I bit my lip, feeding off of the pain given. I'm fucked up in the head, this wasn't normal. Begging for him to take his anger out on me in bed, admiring the marks afterwards and still not feeling any pain, nor degraded in a bad way from it.

But I love it, I love our relationship. I love how our pain transforms into love. To others it looked fucked up, but it's better than anything they could imagine. It was bliss, addicting, captivating in the most fucked up, psychotic way.

Then he slapped my ass, making me jump as he let me out of his hold. "Go take a shower, we've got a long day ahead of us."

Why does he keep doing that? Turning me on then leaving me wanting more over and over again. We didn't get to do that surprise he had for me last night and I couldn't stop thinking about that either.

I washed my hair and body then walked into the closet and got dressed while Callum took a shower after me. Miles stared at me as I got ready, tilting his head in curiosity as I told him our plans for tonight.

"Now, you can't come to the club but you can in fact come for our appointments. I mean, who's going to say no to two women with Dobermans and men who will kill them, right?" I asked him. His ears perked up followed by a bark that I took as agreement.

"Good! Let's go." I said, putting his collar and leash on then going over to the bathroom and tapping on the fogged-up glass.

He turned to me and smiled, turning around to show him my outfit. "Do I look good? I didn't wear a bra because I feel like my nipples poking through make a statement, what do you think?"

"Absolutely stunning." He nodded. My heart fluttered, still not used to the never-ending compliments he gave me. I pressed my lips against the glass, he kissed me through it and we laughed.

"Get your knife and gun, make sure your card is in your wallet. Call me or Jordan if you need anything or if anyone's talking shit to you, okay? I love you." He called out as I got to the door with Miles's leash in hand.