"Tonight you'll be our personal little sex doll" His warm breath made me shiver but mostly it was the meaning of his words. He released my neck and slightly pushed me forward making me almost trip, my legs were trembling at just imagining what was going to happen tonight.

"Come" Was Darius's command and I quickly followed him, with the feeling of Kai's eyes watching me from behind. We reached his bedroom and on the bed was already laying down a pretty simple dress.

Kai was already waiting for us outside and a servant was placing some sort of riding chair, and his face was all sweaty and his hands were shaking, Kai kept his eyes on him, threatening

I ran to Kai and quickly took his attention away from the scared servant, who still looked scared but at least he wasn't shaking as much anymore.

"Pretty, pretty baby" I crooned at Kai, scratching just behind his ears, and placing small kisses all over his snout and I giggled as he closed his eyes and started purring, loudly. Clearly enjoying the scratching, even his tail was waggling quickly now.

"Come, Dove" I suddenly heard Darius call for me, I placed a last kiss on Kai's snout and quickly went to obey Darius, as soon as I was next to him he grabbed me by my hips and lifted me unto Kai's back and quickly followed me, pressing my back to his front.

"Let's go, Kai!" I said excitedly, clapping my hands and giggling.

"No, pet. You don't tell Kai what to do, I do" I heard Darius say, but the last part was muffled because Kai suddenly took off into the sky and I quickly grabbed onto Darius's hands that were wrapped around me.

The ride to the village was quick, less than fifteen minutes, and Kai landed next to daddy's guards and before Darius could help me, I slid down Kai's tall body and landed on my knees but I quickly went to get up and I felt something pushing me, and I turned around to find Kai pushing me with his snout and I figured out he was trying to help me get up.

Ugh, I loved this dragon way too much. Once I got up, I shake off the dirt from my dress and turn to look at Kai.

"Thank you" I bowed playfully, Kai responded by moving his neck down, bowing too, making me giggle. And I felt Darius's presence behind me and I quickly straightened up and turned towards him but my gaze was on the floor.

I felt his hand wrap around my neck and tightened his grip slightly, almost like a warning, my eyes now on him while his eyes glowed.

"You wait for instruction from me, always" He squeezed harder as he said the last word.

"Y-yes, Master" I said meekly, blushing when I remembered the guards could see us.

"Good"

"You are allowed to explore if you'd like but you can't leave the side of a guard or Kai" Darius turned around and looked at the guards when suddenly he pointed at one.