Ch: 15

After I bought all my groceries, I walked out to my bike, put my gear on, and loaded everything up. The smile on my face was huge, and I could feel my heartbeat everywhere, it felt like it was going a million miles per hour. I couldn't believe it! I finally Invited Niall to my house! Sure, it was bound to happen eventually, but I didn't think it would happen so quickly!

Is this a mistake?

Did I go to quickly?

This is going to fail.

No it's not, shut up Lorrayne!

God my brain is so annoying sometimes.

                                                                                             ~~~

As I pull into the underground parking of The Pinks, I feel a little uneasy, like someone is watching me.

God I hope it's not Sweat Stain Guy again.

Parking my bike, taking my gear off, and gathering my groceries, I head to the elevator. My hand clutched tightly around the bag of groceries, don't know why I think I would be able to defend myself against Mr. Sweat Stain, usually whenever I get scared I freeze up and scream at the top of my lungs, like a four year old girl in a horror movie.

As I get closer to the elevator my uneasiness grows, especially when a person steps into the light.

"AAAAHHH," I yell, for more than the necessary amount of time.

"Lorrayne, calm down," Gavin laughs.

"Gavin, holy shit. What are you doing down here?" I ask, my throat hurting.

"I'm just taking a break from the desk, my head and feet were hurting. What are you doing down here?"

"I just had to get some groceries...ran into Niall."

"At the store?"

"Yeah, invited him over."

"Today!?" Gavin questions, shaking my shoulders excitedly. 

"No, he had a meeting today, but he's coming over tomorrow." I laugh.

"Oh, know what the meeting was about?"

"No, I didn't ask."

"Oooh, what if it's a tour!?"

"That would be awesome, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. It probably just a normal singer meeting."

"But, what if it isn't?"

"But, what if it is?"

"But, what if it isn't?"

"Ok, Gav," I laugh. "Enjoy your off the books break."

"How do you know it's off the books?"

"Well, when I pulled into the garage, I smiled. You know why?"

"No, why?"

"I smiled, because my package is here."

"What do you mean, what package?"

"Gav, the post man is outside, waiting for you to give him the key to the post boxes."

"Oooh shiiii, gotta go, Lorrayne. Love you, byee," Gavin says, racing up the stairs.

"I swear, that boy is a mess," I laugh to myself, sounding a bit more southern than I intended.

Stepping onto the elevator, I press the button for the fourth floor.