I see Taehyung looking over at Jimin nodding, "Yeah no problem you can come over anytime y/n. As if anyone would say no to you." Jimin cheeses in front of Taehyung as he nudges his shoulder. 

I smile and grab Jungkook by his arm, "Well let's go we can't have the club waiting we'll go afterwards to your house."

He nods as we continue walking to the club.

*After Club Hour*

"Bye Jungkook, Y/n see you guys next week!"

Amy a fellow art memeber waves her hand as she takes the path opposite from us, it's been a few months since Jungkook had come to our school. He came in an early fall when you would still feel the hot air brush against your skin and the radiating heat that would just make you consider wheather you should even go out.

But now? It's late fall. All the leaves had turn their orange colors and some have already been found in the ground. Even worse the weather has gotten cooler. A coat is required most of the time before you head out. Thankfully it's Miami the weather here doesn't get anylower than 50 and that's on occasions or even during night. 

Jungkook is currently shivering as he is only wearing his school shirt. I look inside my bag and pull out a hoodie that my brother gave me. I hand it over to him as he looks at it and looks at me.

"Aren't you cold?"

"I'm wearing a long sleeve under the school shirt. Don't you look at the weather?"

He shakes his head, "It's Miami it should always be hot, no?"

I let out a sigh while shaking my head, "Here just wear it and next time don't forget to check the weather."

He blushes as he looks over the hoodie. My heart can't help but skip a beat as I look at him. He gives me these weird butterflies in my stomach that are only described so well in books. 

"So the art club was pretty full today," He says as we cross the light heading towards his house. 

"I wonder why." I scoff looking up at him, "Most of them were female feening over you and trying to have the courage to talk to you."

"Well I thank you as always for always watching my back and helping me out whenever I couldn't get the girls away."

I nod, "How can I not you're my frie-" I cover my mouth gasping thinking about the word I was about to say. 

"Your friend? You see me as your friend?" I can see the glimor in his eyes and his smile forming. I couldn't help but smile looking down feeling my face turn red, "Of course...you're my friend and you're also my soulmate." 

I can feel the tension between us and I felt the need to break this silence, "You know society stuff. I'm just stating facts ahahh."

We continue talking about how our day went as we walk over my house first. "Wait here. I'm going to get my sister."

I walk inside my house and see my parents sitting in the dinning tables, "Hey guys, I'm home. I'm just dropping some things off and heading out again."

"Huh? Oh hi sweetie yes no worries go ahead be careful out there things have been getting very heated."

My dad looks destraughted. 

"What's going on are you two okay?"

"No yesterday, they came to inform us that your sister has gone missing."

My eyes opened wide, "But how can that be. What did they say last night?"

"So you saw them. Well they were the government they came here first to look if your sister has been here. They said she went missing a few days ago and that her soulmate was the first person to call them. Sweetie if you see her anywhere you have to let us know okay?"

I nod my head and continue up the stairs. 

What should I do? I just lied to them and straight to their face. I can't tell them my sister is in my room she told me to not tell anyone. I have to keep that promise. 

I headed to my room and opened the door, "Sis?"

She peeps through the closet and lets out a sigh of relief, "Phew it's just you. I thought it may have been mom or dad."

I shake my head as I start packing some clothes for her, "We are having you leave. You can't stay here mom and dad told me about how you are 'missing' and that your soulmate had called the government to come and look for you."

"Wait what? My soulmate?"

"Yeah, why?"

"My soulmate has been pressumed dead for the last two years. I don't have a soulmate."

-To be Continued-