Disclaimer

Firstly I would like to say that I, the author will be remained a secret to limit any confidential information being accidently 'leaked' and thus shall be using the pen name 'H Sacramentum' which the reader must understand is not my real name. Secondly, I respect all religions, faiths, beliefs and races, being from an ethnic minority myself, therefore, the location of France in the book will be 'Fantasy France' , to allow head coverings, such as headscarves/hijabs. Furthermore, the Royal Rizba family of Aruba is also a fantasy kingdom, with inspirations from the following cultures:  over 50 % from Arab, Latin and Persian, with a small percentage from Turkish, Persian, Sub-continental asian countries and Japanese. Lastly, the book has also been inspired by the storyline of 'Miraculous Ladybug', where the characters of Miraculous will also make an appearance, which I myself do no own but have stated to avoid copyrighting.  The author wishes to not upset anyone or any culture in any way, instead I wish to enhance your reading experience. Lastly, this book may contain foul language, as the author is of a legal age considered in most countries.  

OH and for all the pictures I use, if I cannot find the original artists to credit them, please tag them as I hate stealing work without giving credit!!

Miraculous: 

As I read somewhere, the characters are born between 2002-2003, I've slightly changed it to:  Adrien Agresté  in 2004 and Marinette Dupain-Cheng born in 2005. Secondly, Adrien's height will be roughly 5'8 and Marinette will be 4'11 . Both heights will change as the story progresses. 

Also, if you have any ideas, just leave them in the chat or email me: HSacramentum5

That's all, best wishes to the reader, 

H.Sacramentum