28 | There Will Be Drama Part I

Start from the beginning

"Ooh what did you get?," he asked, excitedly.

"Something you'll see me in soon enough."

I liked teasing him, it gave me a thrill.

"Ugh you teasing. Get away get away," he joked.

We disconnected the call after he told me he would be to my apartment to pick me up around 8. I had about an hour to get ready before he would be at my doorstep so I threw my scrubs into the laundry basket and ran into the shower.

After singing like a mad woman and scrubbing my body with cocoa butter body wash I climbed out of the tub and began to get ready.

Luckily for me I had what some might call "good hair". My mother had blessed me with wavy, thick hair that acted right when it wanted to. Tonight it actually cooperated. I parted it in two sections in the front creating a criss-cross look and gelled the rest down and up into a high puffy ponytail.

After applying my Versace lotion all over my body I put on a matching black lace panty and bra set. I put on my dress, heels and accessories and went out into the living room to wait for Omar. The dress fit like a glove.

I checked the clock and it was almost 8pm. I grabbed the gift bag I'd gotten for Ashley yesterday off my dining table and sat it next to me.

A few minutes after the clock struck 8 I got a knock at my front door. I opened it and there stood Omar, sexy as ever.

He had on an all black button up long sleeve shirt with gold buttons, black slacks, a black and gold belt with black leathered balenciaga loafers to match.

He kept a few of the top buttons loose so I could see his chocolate chest revealing itself. He looked good enough to eat, literally.

"Damn man what you got going on?," he yelled.

I sat there confused for a moment.

"Why do you look so fucking good now I wanna fuck," he said grabbing my waist firmly.

I felt my body begin to quiver at his touch. Mmmm.

"Nope we have to get going, but I might let you have your way with me afterwards," I replied winking at him as I pulled him towards the door.

He smacked my ass firmly. I'm pretty sure it left a mark, but I liked it.

We drove to the restaurant without saying much letting his trap music blare throughout the speakers. I sat there listening to rap music about drive-bys and flipping drugs but kept my eyes on him the whole time.

The way he gripped the steering wheel with one hand while having the other one on my upper thigh somehow made me want to jump out of this seat. I was relieved when we finally made it to the restaurant. I needed to tame myself.

The restaurant was Ronnie's Prime Steakhouse And Bar. I'd never been here before but remembered Ashley squealing about how Trev had taken her here for their very first real date. I admired them so much.

When we got inside of the restaurant light jazz music played quietly. The place in general gave a classy vibe.

We made our way towards a table in the back corner of the restaurant where Ashley, Trev, Natalie, Jada and some of Ashley and Trev's family members were sitting.