Chapter 34 - I need you 🔥

A/N: This is a SMUT scene, read at your own risk ! 🔥

A/N:
This is a SMUT scene, read at your own risk !
🔥

At first the kiss was innocent. His lips brushed mine gently and slow, but I wanted more, I needed more. His hands slid down to my waist and pulled me closer and I deepened the kiss. Jungkook moaned as I pulled on his hair and I let my tongue wander into his slightly parted mouth. One of my hands moved under his t-shirt and I traced his toned abs with my fingers, which made him shudder.

His fingernails dug roughly into my hips. He kissed me with so much hunger and desire, that my fast heartbeat buzzed in my ears. I had wanted to touch him like this, since the elevator and now I was finally able to. My heart was racing in my chest.

"I missed you." He mumbled against my swollen lips, which made me gasp.

He trailed soft kisses along my jawline and to the soft spot under my ear.

"So much." He whispered lowly and I was starting to get wet.

I couldn't help but moan as he began to nibble and suck on my neck but it was still not enough. My body needed more. I needed to feel his skin against mine. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I needed him to stop this burning desire I felt for him.

"Tell me if we need to stop."

His hands cupped my cheeks and my eyes met his.

"I don't want to stop." I said and that was all he needed to hear.

His lips found mine again as he kissed me feverishly and he began to stumble backwards with me in his arms. We reached his bedroom and Jungkook sat down on the edge of the bed, while I straddled him. His hands slid up my bare thighs and under my dress. I moaned and arched my back as he squeezed them firmly.

"I love this dress." He told me in between kisses, while one of his hands grabbed my ass.

I tugged on his shirt and he took it off in one swift motion, so that I could admire his toned torso. My lips nibbled on the skin of his chest and I made sure to leave some marks on his pretty tanned skin. I wanted him to remember this night. He pulled the straps of my dress to the side and unclasped my bra, freeing my tits. I whined, as he drew one of my sensitive nipples into his mouth and sucked on it until my eyes rolled back.

I picked up the speed of my grinding, which made a bulge form in his pants. His hardened cock pressed against me. Only two layers of fabric were separating us. One of his hands traveled from my ass to the front of my body. He moved it under my dress and to the rim of my panties. I lifted myself up a bit and he removed them, causing some cold air to hit my most sensitive area, that was already dripping wet. Jungkook teased me as he let his slender fingers circle around my entrance and every once in a while they would brush over my anticipating clit.

"I've waited so long for this." He growled, finally sliding one finger into my tight hole.

I moaned out in pleasure and closed my eyes. My face rested in the crook of his neck, while I gasped for air. His other hands massaged my tits and made me feel so good. As he began to pump his finger in and out of me I bit into his neck to release some of the tension.