"Why won't you let me go home?" She croaked out. She was done fighting him because it was evident that she was losing.

The car stopped infront of Dior's apartment building. This time Isaiah didn't spend any time gawking at the beautiful architecture she wanted answers.

"Because you ain't getting rid of me that quickly" Dior answered lowly. It killed him to say that but he felt like he needed to.

"All this time we spent together may not seem like a lot to you but it is to me. Ion never let people into my life and I did that with you for reasons I don't even understand. You deadass the first friend I made in over seven years and this not how I want it to end" he shrugged as if he hadn't just poured his heart to her.

As much as she wanted to press him more she left it there. She knew it took him a lot to say all that he did and she didn't want to regret it.

Hearing that he didn't want to let her go even if it's just as friends made her feel special. She looked down to hide the wide smile on her face.

"I know I shoulda never did that shut with you close by but I let my anger get the best of me. And don't worry but that I have it under control"

"I'm still a little shook but I'll give you a chance since you clearly need me in your life" she joked causing Dior to let out a laugh.

"Crazy how you was about to cry just a few minutes ago now you laughing like ain't shit happened" Dior noted that that's something they have on common except Dior only goes from angry to furious within a matter of seconds.

"I guess I'm cool now cause I'm a ride or die and I can't just drop you cause I'm the air you breathe that would be wrong" she said as they walked out the building parking lot towards the elevator even though Dior preferred the stairs Isaiah made it very clear that she wouldn't make it to the second floor without passing out.

"Only shit you be riding is my damn car like you ain't got your own" he playfully shot back.

"Imma tell you like I tell my 58 other niggas: It is a privilege for them to have my fine ass any where close to them so treat it as such" she held her head up.

"Tell em I got 58 bullets too" he said while he pushed the button to his floor.

"He wants me to himself" she fake pouted. "But I think we've had enough murders to last us a lifetime" she spoke seriously.

Dior just nodded his head. He wouldn't dare tell her about all the lives that were lost at his hands. What she doesn't know won't kill her.

****

After the got settled they ate and had conversations about anything under the sun. As usual Dior took a few small bites of his food mostly drinking water. Isaiah noticed but he did seem a little tired so she assumed that may be the the reason why.

Dior looked at the clocked that was mounted in his wall. It read 23:17.
Isaiah never stayed past midnight.

"You wanna go now?" Dior asked as he got up off the floor since that's where Isaiah insisted they sit, on his plush black carpet which was dark like all his other furniture.

"You kicking me out" Isaiah faked surprise.

"Its late I just thought you might wanna go home"

"I dont feel like going home for real" Isaiah shrugged. "Can I use your shower?"

"Yeah. There's stuff you can use in the closet in the hallway" he directed her. He only had extra towels and toothbrushes only because of the impromptu overnight stays Sekani used to do especially after an argument with his grandmother.