Chapter 18 - Not Again

It's been a few months of me staying with Aaron. I haven't seen my sister nor Stefano, but Aaron was right I was safer staying with him.

I've been getting closer and closer with Aaron. It didn't seem like he was an open person. I wondered what made him that way.

"Mia, me and Jayden have some business that we need to take care of. So I'm going to leave you here with my guards. If you need anything just call them."

"Ok. Aaron."

"What?"

"Be safe, and don't get killed."

"I won't princess."

I hope Aaron will get back safely. I was going to be here alone with guards. So I'm just going to watch tv.

I fell asleep watching tv. When I woke up I heard loud banging noises.

"Where's the girl?"

I looked out my bedroom mirror and I saw black cars parked everywhere. Oh no we were under attack.

My door suddenly tumbles down. Men who I didn't know ran up to me and the last thing I knew I was knocked out.

I woke up in this cellar beside this random guy.

"Where am I?"

"The Mangolis took us."

"The what?"

"We were kidnapped and brought here."

Ugh this is getting so repetitive. Why do I always end up getting kidnapped some way or another.

"Oh so why are you in here."

"I was apart of the gang. Then I wanted out so I tried leaving. But nobody can leave the Mangolis. So now I'm in this cell."

Been there, done that.

"What about you? Why are you here?

"I really don't know, but it probably has something to do with the Black Swans."

"Oh yeah I heard they got a girl on the team."

"Yeah that girl is me."

"Ohh I heard rumors going around that you were dating Stefano and the guy who runs the Black Swans."

"What? Noo. Who came up with that rumor."

"It's just been floating around everywhere. The boss of the Mangolis said he was going to use you to bribe The Black swans to get money out of them using you."

A man holding a gun comes up to our cellar.

"Come with me. Both of you."

"Where are you taking us?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter just follow me or get shot right here."

Ugh I couldn't believe I was getting kidnapped again!
———————————————————————————
Author's Note

Thank you for reading!! Make sure to check out my first book "In Love With My Maid." See you next chapter ❤︎