Chapter 11 - So whats the plan?

I had to do something about Asher. I felt really bad for him. I'll surprise him by going to the party.

"Ok Mia come on we're leaving."

"Coming!!"

We pull up to the meeting place again.

"Why do you always bring that girl with you?"

"Because I can."

"You must fancy her a lot."

"Mia please go into the other room." Said Aaron.

"Why did you excuse her?"

"Because we're getting down to business and I don't want her hearing. She could still be working with Stefano."

"Hey why are you in here?"

"Aaron sent me here why?"

"Im working with Stefano. So I'm supposed to keep an eye out for you. Stefano wants you to complete this job for him. Take this."

The mysterious looking guy gave me a package. He told me not to look in it. Then he gave me an address to send the package to.

"Why does he want me to send this?"

"Just send the package. Have it there Thursday."

It couldn't have been that big of a deal if it was late. I really wanted to surprise Asher by going to this party. So Stefano and his package was going to have to wait!

"Ok thanks."

"Bye, also the package can only be delivered on Thursday 6-7 pm."

I think the party was at those times, but oh well.

"Ok Mia me and Jayden are done discussing."

"So what did you guys talk about?" Aaron looks at me and asks..

"Do you really want to know?"

"I mean yeah! I asked."

"Me and Jayden were thinking about using you to help kill Stefano. Since Stefano let you go the last time you were captured by him, we were thinking that if you were to get captured by him again that he wouldn't kill you. Thus creating a diversion so that we can sneak up on him and attack."

"Aaron. Why do you want Stefano dead? It's ok if you don't want to tell me."

"It's a long story. So I'll tell you another time. For now we need to start readying up the preparations for this mission."