Chapter 2 - The Kidnap

Westbrook High 12:37

I've been going to Westbrook for a few weeks. And most of the time that I was there it like I was being watched.

I started getting closer to Asher. He was surprisingly a nice guy. I thought he'd be a play boy who wanted to make all girls fall for him, but he's actually a really nice friend.

"Mia! Do you want to go to the movie theater with me?"

"Sure. When, where, and what time?"

Oh um I was thinking tomorrow at 2:30. There's this new scary moving called, "A quite home" and I wanted you to watch it with me."

"Oh I'm fine with going."

"So can I pick you up from your home?"

"Sure."

I gave Asher my address. I was actually going to the movies with the hottest guy in town. He probably just wanted to go as friends though.

                             ~The Next Day~

I walk into highschool feeling proud of my self. I thought today was going to be a fun day where me and Asher have a fun time together. But boy was I wrong.

I was walking out of school to go to the other building. Because that's where my next class was. But then a black van pulled up out of no where and three of these men put me inside of the van.

They put some type of cloth over my nose. It definitely had a drug in it because I went to sleep in an instant. I just realized that I was getting kidnapped.

———————————————————————————
                        -Middle of nowhere 3:46-

I wake up tied to a chair with duck tape over my mouth so I couldn't speak. I was in a dark room that had one lamp in it. Someone started coming into the room.

To my surprise the person who walked though the door was AARON!!!!

I knew he was a sketchy person. Eww what if he was trying to do something with me?! I doubt that though he doesn't seem to like me at all.

"Mia, right? Anyways sorry for kidnapping you but I had to do it. I know that your working with Stefano and his gang. And your posing as a Highscool student to spy on me."

"Mmhm mhm mmdmdm"

"Oh sorry let me take this tape off of your mouth."

"I literally have not idea of what you are talking about. That guy's name sounds Italian and I don't know anybody from Italy. Plus I'm a good child. Why would I need to be in a gang?!"

"Obviously because your working with Stefano! You can't fool me. I'm known as the Alpha. Stefano and you are trying to find out about my dealing aren't you?"

"Look Aaron I don't know what you're talking about. So if you would let me go I won't tell anyone about your gang or whatever you're doing?"

"Prove it then."

"I've been trying to prove it. You're not listening to me".

"Fine I'll let you go. Under one condition though. You stop working with Stefano and work for me."

"For the last time I don't know this Stefano. But if me working for you gets me out of this mess then I'm  in."

"Good."

"Don't tell Stefano tho or my plans will be ruined. Oh and if you try to escape just know I will find you and take care of you my self".

By the way Aaron was looking at me I could tell that he wasn't joking. Gosh. I actually planned to run to the cops but I knew I wouldn't be fast enough to do that. 

Eric unties me and tells me to go

"Ciao princess"