Chapter 42

MAVY's Point Of View

"YOU'RE FIRED!"I shouted at this flirt girl.She's my f*ckin' secretery yet she have that guts to f*ckin' seduce me.She's not sexy as what she knows,tss.D*mn,and now kailangan ko na naman ng bagong secretary.For f*ck sake,sa isang linggo tatlong secretary ang dumadaan sa kumpanya ko.You can't blame me,that's their fault because they keep on flirting with me.I don't even like them and for me,there's just one girl that I want.D*mn,after a d*mn years,I still love her.I wonder where she is?I'm missing her and longing for her for inside four years?And after that four years,I still can't find her.

'F*ck baby,where in hell are you?Nakahanap ka na ba ng kapalit ko after four years?'

Sh*t hindi ko kayang tanggapin kung sakaling may kasama na siyang ibabang lalaki.That will hurt me as hell!

"Grabe,wala pang isang araw yun ah,nasisante mo agad?"I snap at my thoughts when Wax snd Travon entered my office.

"She's a flirt"I simply answered Wax then took a sip on my beer in can,my stress reliever.

"Lahat naman yata ng naging secretary mo eh,tsk"Travon said as they sat on the long couch.

"But anyway dude,wala pa ring balita?"asked Wax and I just shook my head as a sign of 'no/nothing'.

"I thought you're detectives are professional?"he asked again with doubt.

"They're professionals.Maybe she's just great at hiding"inikot ko ang swivel chair ko paharap sa malaking glass wall na nasa likuran ko.Kunut-noo kong tinitigan ang mga building sa paligid,nag-iisip ng malalim.

"I wonder if she found another man and got married?"I fastly turned my swivel chair to face the two f*cktards as I heard those words from Wax.

"HELL NO!Hindi ako papayag!"I exclaimed but the f*cktards just smirked on me.Tss,they're giving me a headache!

"Calm down,Mavy I'm just wondering"Wax said but I just rolled my eyes on him and throw him the can of beer.

"Anyway,I'm strolling at my IG account yesterday and I accidentaly saw a post from someone.It is a cute little girl and believe me or not,she really looks like you,Mavy"I arched my brow at what he just said.And wear the f*ck is my care?

"And so what?"I asked at him

"Yeah right,that liitle girl who looks like you is very popular in social media.She's cute as hell anymay"I glanced at Travon who's currently scrolling on his phone.Tumayo ito pagkatapos at lumapit sa akin.He lend me his phone at sinenyasan akong panoodin ang video doon.So I clicked the play button to watch whatever this video is.

"I want to work,papa Van"said this cute little girl who looks like me.D*mn she's like my girl version.

"Why do you want to work?"tanong naman nung lalaki siguro na kumukuha ng video.Base sa kuha ng video,I think nakaupo sa couch yung lalaki and then the cute little girl is standing between his legs.

"I want to buy hello kitty house"I chuckled as I herd what she said same as the man in the video.

"A hello kitty house?I will just buy you one.You don't need to work for it baby.Saka ka na magwork if you're already a big girl"the man said but the cute liitle girl just pouted her lips.