ten

~~~Dior POV~~~

Ace's hand was sweating. It was disgusting. All I wanted to do was chop it off. But there were people everywhere. And I mean everywhere. So I had to act as if my heart went warm when I saw him.

As we walked past the ballroom I could see that it had been cleaned up already. I don't even want to know how long that took. I hate that when someone is rich they think they need other people to clean up everything for them. That's disgusting. Why can't you just do it yourself? Ugh that brat Ace wouldn't understand with all of these butlers he had around.

I let go of his hand as I grabbed my phone picking up a call. I went into another room picking up the phone.

Dior- hi I'm so sorry I didn't call you yesterday! But I'm glad you called. What's your PO Box, I can send you some money. That's the best way for me to send the money without anyone getting suspiciou-

?- Dior please I would rather not take your money. We aren't friends aren't we? I don't want your money darling

Dior- well I still need to send it either way L-

Gabrielle- Dior can we go to the park together? Gabrielle said, cutting me off my call.

Dior- um I'll call you back later. I said hanging up the call not wanting Gabrielle involved in this. "Hi honey, you wanna go to the park? Hmm how about your mom?"

Gabrielle- mommy is busy doing something for Luca. And uncle Ace is talking to papa and grandpa. So can you please take me? Please please pleaseee?

Dior- okay yeah sure babe get your coat. I said finishing up some business on my phone and walking out of the room. Gabrielle ran to the living room as she came back with her shoes. My brain was too disturbed to even notice she didn't grab a coat. I grabbed her hand as we walked through the back door going out to the garden. This mansion definitely does not have a park anywhere near here but Gabrielle seemed to know where she was taking me. Dragging me along by my hand.

Dior- darling where are you taking us? It looks like it's about to rain.

Gabrielle- when we were driving here I saw a park, I wanna go to it.

Dior- I know gabs but it looks like a storm is coming and I don't like this part of town. Are you sure we can't go tomorrow?

Gabrielle- pleaseeeeee- AH-

Dior- what happened?!? I screamed as she did too. I picked her up holding her with one arm and used the other to see if she was hurt. "What happened gab?"

Gabrielle- no-nothing I think I stepped in something...

Dior- oh god no. Come on gabs let's go home okay? We can go to the park tomorrow with your parents. I said turning around in our tracks. But something still felt off. The roads were wet from the rain from before. There were no other people here. And I don't even know where we are. F**K. We are lost. But I still kept walking. I took my phone out with one hand but there was no signal. The rain must have taken down some towers. Oh god. But still I kept walking.

About 5 minutes have passed and I think I might be going in circles. I pulled out my phone again but finally I have even one bar. I go to the contacts knowing I can only call one person before I lose the signal again. Who do I ca-

Dior- Ace? I need you... to come here. Right now.

Ace- what? What happened- the line cut out before he could even finish his sentence. Oh god. I just hope he comes here. Somehow.

Gabrielle- Dior I'm cold. I turned my attention to Gab as she was shivering a little. I put her on the ground and I kneeled down to her height. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. It was big but it did the job.