four

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

Ace POV-

I saw her walk down the stairs. Wow. My mouth was open to say something. Anything but nothing came out of my mouth. Her brown locks were curled at the bottom. Like beach waves. Her beautiful green eyes. She was wearing a beautiful dress that our moms had picked out and then made me wear a matching tuxedo.

Ace- ummm we should- you should eat something. You haven't eaten since yesterday. The chef made you some pasta. Great. Im stuttering. MOTHER F**CKING STUTTERING!

Dior- oh finally. I was starving. She said walking over to the counter where the food was.

Ace- so... we have about an hour to spare before we have to go...

Dior- Okay?

Ace- So do you ummm wanna have- like- you know

Dior- spit it out!

Ace- oh god. Come here. She put down her food and walked over to me.

Dior- what is it Ace? She said annoyed.

Ace- ugh nothing. I said pushing it aside. Dior gave me a weird look before going to her phone.

Dior- I have to go. I'll be back. She said leaving for the door but before she could I got in her way.

Ace- woah woah woah! You are not allowed to leave. Your mom said that you might run away and flee the country.

Dior- shut up Ace. Athena needs me.

Ace-  Athena? You're still with her?

Dior- don't say it like that. You're making it sound like I'm dating her.

Ace- Ooooo hot lesbian $ex. I said and she threw me a disgusted look.

Dior- give me your car keys.

Ace-  excuse me? What makes you think I let you drive my car?

Dior- GIVE ME THE F**KIN CAR KEYS ROVERO!

Ace-  get in the car. I'll drive. I sighed. She gave me a wicked smile before heading off to the car. After a while she noticed we weren't going to Athenas house.

Dior- whe-where are we going? ACE! I turned my neck to her.

Ace-DIOR! You are not going to be late to your own engagement party. Your mothe-

Dior- ACE!

Ace-  YOUR MOTHER SAID NOT TO LET YOU GO ANYWHERE DIOR! I screamed in her face. I sighed and took a breath in turning my head back to the road. Dior... I have known you since you were sucking on N!pples, I know that you have a habit of running away from things SO no. We are not going to Athenas. We will just be early to OUR engagement party.

Dior- Seriously? N!pples?

Ace-  shut it peirce. But we do need to talk about your behavior. Put on a smile. I could care less if it's fake or not. Act like you love me. And maybe try not to stab me. Remember the dance we learned. And remember... they're always watching. From every single angle they're gonna be watching us. So not one flaw future miss Romano

Dior-I know Ace! That's all I have heard over and over again for about 1 month now. Every. Single. Day. That's all I have heard Ace. I know how important this is. So important that I didn't even know i got drugged by those flipping russians because I have been so consintarted on this STUPID ENGAGEMENT!

Ace- YOU GOT WHAT!?!? I said slamming the breaks

Miss Romano- BABY!!! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE! COME ON WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY SWEETIE! Miss Romano said, pulling Dior out of the car. OH BABY!!! You look so beautiful. SEE!?! I told you this was the dress!! Ahhh come on sweetie we gotta go show your mother. She's gonna be so proud of you. Mom said in one breath pulling Dior out of the car. I groaned as I threw my head back.

Dior POV-

It's been 2 hours since I got here and F**K! I hate this. I never wanted a big wedding. And I definitely didn't want to be marrying Ace. But I also have to make this wedding real. I have to pretend that my blood boils. And it's not like I can marry him for a few days and then break up but still join forces with him. Well I wish it worked like that... But if it worked like this then everyone would be joining mafias and becoming stronger. We even have a script for today... Don't get me started. Now it is about 5:30 and the party starts at 6.

This "party" is in one of Romano's houses. Well mansions. It's not really a house. It's like a ball room inside of a house. They all wanted to have it here because more famous people and more press and more realistic I guess. This whole thing is gonna be on the news. And this dress... is beautiful.

But its just not for me. This is a princess dress. A fairy tale dress and I'm far from that. And for Ace. He is wearing a black tux with a tie that was complimenting my dress. At about 6pm people started to come in. I started to greet people as they came in. There were a lot of people here but they didn't know exactly what this was for. Boy are they in for a surprise. At about 7pm most people were here. I drank some wine because this is very stressful. After about an hour everyone had greeted each other and were now buried into their own conversations.

Miss Romano- darling you look wonderful. Really. Just perfect. I'm so happy my son is marrying you.

Dior- thank you miss Romano. It means a lot to me...

Miss Romano- darling don't be scared. It's gonna be fine. And even if it's not fine. We are family now. We have your back no matter what. Now go out there and be perfect. Like you always are. She gave me one last smile before walking away. I stood there for a moment just thinking about everything when Ace walked over.

Dior- you ready?

Ace-  I was born ready.

Dior- perfect... lights. camera. Action.

Mr. Romano- HELLO EVERYONE. it is my pleasure to have everyone here. He said getting everyone's attention. Now that everyone is settled into their seats I would like to announce why I have invited everyone here. Now ACE! Take the stage. Ace walked up to the stage and took the mic.

Ace- Hello everyone. I am so grateful that you are all here on this special day. It means a lot to me that everyone is here on one of the most important days of my life. He then signalled for me to walk up to him. Everyone's eyes went to me as I made my way down the dance floor to the stage right next to Ace. My hands were shaking as I grabbed the mic from Ace.

Dior- This is the speech I have been waiting to tell Ace for ages now. And now is finally the time for everyone to know. Dear Ace, Today I am 22 years old and I have known you for about 22 of those years. Despite what people might think I loved every single one of those moments I spent with you. Over these years you have become one of my closest friends. So this toast is to you. I said raising my glass. To Ace Romano, my best friend, and my boyfriend... I said smiling while looking at him. There were gasps all throughout the room. Ace put his hands on my waist pulling me into a passionate, but planned, kiss. He pulled away from the kiss while looking into my eyes. Now save your awwws. This is all planned.

???- NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL!! THERE'S NO WAY SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! Someone screamed from the crowd. Everyone was gossiping. I put my Champagne glass to the side while Ace let go of me.

Ace- You're wrong and right. She is my girlfriend. But i don't want her to be...

Dior- wait what?? What are you talking about? Ace reached into his pocket reaching for something.

Ace- well this isn't how I wanted to do it but... He got onto one knee and pulled out a tiny box. A small gasp left my mouth. I knew he was gonna propose but I didn't know it was gonna be like this... it was... perfect. Dior arabella pierce, will you marry me?

Dior- YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES! I said as he put the ring on my finger and got up to pull me into a kiss lifting me off the ground. Everything was going just as planned.