"Training keeps us a united, healthy pack, able to fight off enemies. You would be surprised at the number of rogues there are, either banished from past packs, or are actually from dead packs that were killed off. We don't get many because we offer a lot of help to rogues, think of us as accepting "immigrants" into a country, but we don't lock them in cages. We also have a lot of strong allies to help us back up, including the coven of witches living 3 miles away from us. They are incredible help," Sky laughs. I run up to her and try a maneuver but Sky catches onto my trail. We calm down for a breather until I see the pack returning from the run.

"Okay, everyone, split up into groups of five. Now, after doing that, go against another group of five, try people a different age or so. One will be a group of rogues or attackers, the other will be protecting the pack land. No shifting today but can definitely rough fight. I encourage it. Now get to it," Sky laughs along with the whole pack as she says that. Rough fighting definitely meant getting a few broken bones.

I am so happy I am not a werewolf right now.

"Now you and I," Sky says as she turns back to me again, "We will be stepping it up again," Sky smirks at me while I gulp in fear and take a sharp intake of breath. Sky rushes to her bag and grabs two long escrima sticks. She throws one at me and I nervously catch it as I whisper my death wishes to God.

Oh no.

"Relax cub, we will go easy," Sky laughs. I grip my stick tighter and feel the stick moving throughout my fingers.

Relax Ally. Take a deep breath even though you are going against an alpha werewolf.

"Okay, I am ready," I say as my eyes narrow on Sky and I take off running. I hit her on my right since I will land a bigger hit, but she senses my moves and blocks it while also using her fingers on my hips, tickling me.

"I thought this was practice, not cuddle session," I smirk at her. She lowers her gaze and smirks back. "Oh, just you wait," Sky mouths back at me which makes me a little nervous but I try to not lose my objective.

I ran back at her again this time thinking of a new move she wouldn't predict but since she is stronger and faster, she saw my move coming. Sky ducks at my hit, turns around and tries to hit behind me. I smirked as I figured out her game. I bring my stick back before she hits me and I sense her proudness in my block.

"You're right, this is fun once you get the hang of it," I smirk back at her.

"I suppose we both have that competitive spirit. You want to continue sparring?," Sky smiles at me.

"Hell yeah," I replied back. Sky grabs her shirt and lifts it up to wipe some sweat off her face and I see her beautiful six pack. She smirks back at me.

"You did that on purpose. You want to distract me, but I won't blame you. I would look at you all day," I smile back and I swear I saw a small blush on Sky's face. Sky takes the initiative and goes on offense.

"Always expect the unexpected," Sky smirks.

Think Ally. No way to block with her strength and speed. Stand your ground girl.

I think of different options and by the time Sky tries to hit, I block and move to the opposite side of her ready for her next impact, this time harder. I block both her hits near my legs and chest. I turn the game around and start taking the initiative.

I am 100% not letting her beat me.

As I go to swing around, she blocks with her stick, squats and grabs my legs to bring me doing a 180 in the air and falling on my back, hard. I groan as she climbs on top of me to block my efforts to get up.