Chapter 11

The three of you have decided to eat dinner on the balcony so you can pretend that you can see anything other than light pollution in the sky.

The night air is cool. The copious amounts of blankets you'd put down for your picnic were unnecessary, but now that the boxes from the food were discarded- unceremoniously kicked to one corner- those blankets did serve as a wonderfully comfortable place to lay down and share another joint.

"I know I'm supposed to be happy for the two of you, but I hope you realize what an imposition this is for me." Lee jokes.

He's got his head next to yours, resting on Richard's stomach, as he passes the joint to you. You take a hit.

"Oh, poor, poor pitiful Lee." You shoot back at him, and then hand off the joint to Richard, who is content to smoke in silence, listening to the two of you play-fight over him.

"Yeah. It's true. You're basically stealing my only friend."

"You've got plenty of friends in New York. And it's not like I won't be back all the time." Richard tells him.

"No. Once you leave, you're banished from the land. Never to return." You tell him.

"We don't want your west coast germs contaminating everything." Lee plays along.

"Because New York is so pristine."

"At least we don't have measles."

"Hey. That is Orange County. You apologize to my city, right now, Lee."

"I'm sorry, LA." He says, taking the joint from Richard- who's been hogging it. "You must be the only person in the world who actually wants to live here." He tells you.

"I'm pretty sure about 8 million people disagree with you." You crawl up Richard's side, and plant a big kiss on his lips. "Eight million and one."

Lee groaned. "You guys. This isn't fair. I'm trying to tell you how much I'm going to miss you, and you're blowing me off to make out."

You move back down to Richard's stomach. "Shut up, Lee." You say, before pressing your lips to his. He's caught off guard, but recovers quickly and pulls you in deeper. It feels even more fantastic when you glance up at Richard and see how aroused he looks.

You pull away and kiss up Richard's side, then chest, then neck.

Lee follows suit, and you're both kissing an ear. Richard moves his head to kiss you, and as he does, you move your hand down his stomach to his crotch- but when you get there, Lee's hand is already unbuckling Richard's belt.

Presumptuous little brat! You almost want to give him shit for it, but then, if you hadn't seen Richard's cock in eons, (and you presume this is exactly the predicament Lee is in) you had a feeling you'd be pretty eager to take the chance if the opportunity arose, too.

So you move your hand under his shirt instead, coaxing lines of gooseflesh onto his stomach under your fingertips as you watched Lee expertly pulling off Richard's pants.

When the two of you have stripped him to his knickers, Richard stops kissing you.

"Perhaps this would be better suited in the bedroom?" He asks.

"I didn't think northerners got cold so quickly." Lee teases him.

"Let's pull off your knickers and see how well you like it out here." Richard retorts. You have to admit, between the wine and the weed and the way Richard's hand feels on your breast, you like the way this is going.

Lee calls Richard's bluff, standing up and sliding out of his jeans and boxers, then tossing off his shirt.

"Feels fine to me." He says, and you take a second to marvel, because he truly is six feet five inches of gorgeous.