Chapter 8

Thankfully, there isn't much for you to do- other than refrain from announcing any time the camera department isn't ready to go. And while you want to kick the dishy mini-Richard lead for consistently messing up a line in the last shot of the night, he eventually gets a few takes right and everyone wraps. You keep your distance from Richard, that behind the scenes crew is still unnerving you, and head up to your suite.

In the middle of your shower, there's a knock at the door.

"I figured you'd give me a few minutes." You say, answering Richard while in nothing but a bathrobe.

"I missed you." He admitted.

"Well, you'll be grateful for your patience if you let me finish my shower." You tell him.

"Ok." He sits down on the bed. Thats when you notice that he's still in his days clothes.

"No. This won't do." You say. And you pull his jacket off, toss it to the ground, and drag him into the bathroom with you.

He kisses you while you attempt to take off his clothes, and you have to scold him. "Richard, this is hard to do when you're attached to me."

"Sorry." He says, and pulls away enough to get out of his clothes. You turn the shower back on, and pull him inside with you.

The second you're both together, he's on you again. You push him into the water and it startles him.

"What was that for?!" He asks and you giggle.

"You're a sweaty mess." You say through more giggles.

"It's been a long day." He says, moving in for another kiss. "And I intend to get sweatier."

"Intend all you want. I'd prefer to taste your skin, not set dirt." You say, handing him a loofah, which he looks both ridiculous and gorgeous holding.

"You know, It was just a sound stage, I wasn't in any trenches." He says, scrubbing the loofah against your breasts.

"Why are you so averse to being clean?" You ask, he's abandoned the loofah so he can concentrate his hands on your tits.

"Why are you so averse to my natural dirtiness?" He says, kissing you and leaning his body into yours. The water cascades down your bodies and his erection pressed into your thigh sends chills up your spine.

"You're pretty forward this evening." You tell him.

"I get over confident when a beautiful woman drags me into her shower." And you can't really argue with that.

You kiss him back, and you know how much you want this- how much you've wanted it for so long.

In a matter of weeks, any one who's interested will assume you'd already been doing this. So why not indulge? The fact that Richard seemed so eager is just icing on the cake.

But you had been waiting for so long, the last thing you were going to do was waste the years of pent up anticipation by blowing it all on a shower quickie.

You pull away, stepping out of the shower and wrapping your towel back around you. Richard is right behind you, dripping all over you and kissing your neck.

"Towel off first!" You giggle, and he doesn't listen, wrapping his arms around your waist- it's almost as if he's trying to soak you (which he is).

You run into the other room and he runs after you- still naked, still wet, and you both fall into bed, kissing.

"I'm going to be so annoyed with you afterwards, when I'm freezing and damp." You warn him as his lips graze your neck, searching for the right spot. He moves to your ear and whispers "I promise to keep you warm." As his hand moves up your thigh.