Yoongi's nightmare III

No one is happy to welcome Jackson and his men in their house. However, they need an ally and Jackson is the strongest ally they could find. Lisa is watching Jackson and wants to stab him. The way he is looking around the house and walks as if he owns the place.

"So ...?"

Rosé wants to hear Jackson's opinion, they created a plan, but they need to know if it is good. Seungri wants all of their property, every house, every club, he wants everything. Jackson only shakes his head no because their plan is stupid. There are too many "maybe" and Jackson doesn't like it.

"You should act humble and visit Seungri, act that you are going to give him everything he wants to get Yoongi back. He has no idea I am here, me and my men will raid the house while you speak with Seungri. We will kill his guards, but you need to kill Seungri."

Rosé opens and closes her mouth a few times, but no word comes out.

"That is too risky!"

Lisa is right, but do they have another option? Jackson's plan is the best thing they have. Now they just need to get ready. Blackpink and their 40 best women and men, Jackson's 70 best men. The leaders are nervously getting ready. If something goes wrong, then Yoongi could end up dead. Before meeting Seungri, his guards will make sure they have no guns with them. They will meet him defenseless and act like weak girls who are giving up and hope that Jackson will be quick in killing the guards. They don't want to think about how they will kill Seungri without weapons.

Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé are silently staring outside the SUV while Lisa drives. Soon they are entering Seungri's villa and look around. The man is grinning while leading them in his office.

"Look who is here!"

He claps his hands and smiles while imagining their wealth. They all sit down and Seungri pushes a pile of papers toward them.

"A few signatures, everything you own will be mine and your pet is free to go."

Jisoo pulls the papers closer and starts to sign the documents.

"A snake like you won't know what to do with business."

Seungri just smirks and Jennie starts to sign the documents too, while Lisa is staring at the man:

"Someone like you shouldn't be alive. Yoongi isn't a part of this and you pulled him into our business."

Rosé is silent and doesn't move, only her eyes are scanning the room to find a weapon. There is a chest of drawers made from black wood and on the top of it is an old katana. There is just one guard in the room, but she isn't sure if she can grab the sword before she is caught. Seungri isn't paying attention to her, he is almost slobbering while imagining the wealth he is going to have. Jackson's attack slowly started and he and his men are silently killing guards who are outside the house. The guard who is in the office with them hears some yelling coming from downstairs and walked out of the office to find what is going on.

"You bitches. Your pet is going to die because you couldn't give up!"

Seungri reaches his hand to take his phone, but Rosé is faster. She jumps at him and punches him in face. Seungri managed to kick her away, but Lisa is already holding the katana. Seungri tries to get to his gun, which is hidden in the desk. Jisoo and Jennie run out of the office and take guns from two dead guards who are lying on the floor in the hallway. They need to find Yoongi before Seungri's men realize they are losing this fight.

Meanwhile Rosé and Lisa are fighting with Seungri. The man isn't going to give up easily and he is half crazy due to the vision of money. He lifts a chair and tries to hit them while Lisa wants to stab him with the sword. It isn't an easy fight. They are yelling and panting and Seungri unfortunately reached his gun. He didn't waste time aiming properly, but still managed to shoot Lisa in her left thigh. She screams in pain before dropping the sword. Seungri aims at her head, but Rosé is faster. She quickly grabs the dropped sword and swings her arm in hope she will cut Seungri. Rosé is staring at Seungri who slowly drops the gun and blood soaks his white shirt. The cut on his chest is deep, Rosé managed to cut his internal organs. She is a bit shocked. She stares at him for a bit longer before kneeling down next to Lisa.

Amber is hugging Yoongi who cried himself to sleep and tries to breath slowly. Seungri got mad that the girls are taking too much time with giving up and stormed in the basement and beat her up. She thinks she has a few broken ribs because breathing really hurts and coughing blood isn't normal. She froze when she hears some noises and she grips Yoongi tighter. She is ready to fight with them if they want to hurt Yoongi. When the door opened, she can't believe her eyes. Jisoo and Jennie are standing there and Jennie quickly takes Yoongi while Jisoo supports Amber. They are heading out of the basement when suddenly a bulky man runs in the hallway and runs toward them. He attacks Jennie, who isn't fast enough to hide Yoongi. The man managed to hit Yoongi and wants to drag him away. Jennie starts to fight with him and manages to steal his gun. Jisoo covers Yoongi's eyes just in time, so he doesn't see one of his mommies killing someone. They walk out of the basement and find Jackson carrying a bag of money which he took from Seungri's office. He and his men are taking everything valuable, but the girls already have their most valuable treasure, they have Yoongi.