Yoongi's birthday party

Yoongi's father didn't care about his son and never celebrated his son's birthday. So his mommies are throwing a huge party just for their kitten. Yoongi doesn't complain, he loves their attention. Many gifts were bought, a huge pink cake was baked and guests were invited. Yoongi also invited Jungkook. The boy has no intention to show up at the birthday party, but Yoongi doesn't know that. He simply erased the invitation from his head, knowing that his actions will hurt the annoying boy.

So that's why everyone is nervously looking around the dining room. Yoongi is angrily pouting while staring at his cake and Lisa suggested starting the party.

"No, we need to wait for Kookie!"

Yoongi glares on Lisa, who put the lighter down and they continue waiting for Jungkook. Minutes are silently passing and the icing on the cake is slowly melting. The girls are glancing on each other and don't know what to do now. Yoongi doesn't want to start the party without Jungkook but the boy still isn't here. In the end, Jennie decided to ignore Yoongi's cries and lights the candles. They start to sing Happy birthday song to the angry boy who sharply blows out the candles and continues in sulking while Rosé cut the cake and put the pieces on plates. Jimin, Taehyung and Taemin are sad that their friend is mad, but they really want to see what presents he got because there are dozens of boxes. Snowflake - Yoongi's dog - is begging for a bit of the cake and keeps trying to jumping in Yoongi's lap. After he finally succeeded, he licks Yoongi's cheek and the boy smiled a bit before hugging his dog. He slowly eats his piece of cake and feels sorry for being a bad boy. He moves to unwrap his presents and discovers many toys, cute clothes and accessories and more toys. He and his friends start to play and no one sees the deep frown on Amber's face. She knows that Blackpink's leaders are too busy to care about such a stupid wimp like Jungkook but she is really mad. No one can hurt Yoongi, no on her watch.

"I will be back in .... 30 minutes?"

Amber tried to calculate the time she needs to get to Jungkook, beat him or scare him and come back and she smiles at Yoongi before patting the top of his head.

"I finish some business and come back to have another piece of that delicious cake. So could you hide a piece for me?"

Yoongi smiles and nods so fast that his fluffy hair bounces up and down and then runs to hide a piece of the cake for his nanny who smirks while imagining hurting Jungkook for ignoring this little kitten.