Yoongi's nightmare I

Yoongi doesn't know what happened. Their car was suddenly hit and he closed his eyes in fear. He felt the vehicle spinning a few times and when he opened his eyes again, some men appeared. Amber was screaming and fighting with them while Yoongi stared on Yesung who was covered with blood. The driver is his friend, he always tells him to study hard when he is dropping him off in front of his school and always gives him a chewing gum. Strong hands grabbed him and dragged him away from Amber. Yoongi screamed and kicked around, but they didn't let go of him. He screamed and cried, but then the men pushed him in a van. A few seconds later also Amber was pushed inside and the door closed. Another stranger appeared and started to yell at Yoongi and even punched him. Meanwhile, two men held Amber down on the floor of the van.

Yoongi fainted after the strong punch and woke up in Amber's arms. Amber's hands are handcuffed in front of her body, but she is doing her best at gently holding the boy. Amber was beaten up quite badly, she has a bleeding wound on her forehead, her nose is broken, but she is worrying only about Yoongi. Yoongi woke up and one look around made him to cry. They are in a scary basement, which smells weird and there are many big spiders for sure. Amber is gently patting his back and kisses the top of his head.

"Don't worry, kitten."

Amber tries to smile, but it is hard with her split lip. Yoongi silently cries and snuggles closer to Amber who tries to silence him. The men can't come back now, she needs to think, she needs to create a plan. Amber won't just wait for someone to save them, she has to get them out of here. She knows it isn't going to be easy. She knows who kidnapped them and she knows why. She also knows that the longer they stay here, the worse will be the next actions.