Yoongi's nightmare II

Blackpink is trying to figure out what to do. Yoongi is God knows where, Amber is maybe dead. They are praying that she is with Yoongi, they can't imagine their innocent and helpless Yoongi alone. It is clear someone kidnapped him, but why? And why is no one coming to negotiate the ransom?

Everyone is trying to find out the man with a tattoo of skull with flames, but five days passed and they have found no one. They are losing their hopes, but then comes someone who knows more about such tattoos. The man is an older member of yakuza. He doesn't want a reward for his information, he has one very specific request.

"Some years ago, before Blackpink got this powerful and big, there were many smaller organizations. One of them was and still is very cruel, the most loyal members got a tattoo of skull with flames surrounding it. No one remembers them too well because this particular organization went through many fights. Most of the men with this tattoo died during them, but a few of them survived and suport the new head of Bigbang."

The four women looked at each other and gulped. This is the worst person who could have kidnapped their baby boy. Seungri is ..... crazy. He wanted power so bad that he killed his own father who formed Bigbang. And then he killed his brother who wanted be the next leader of their gang. Seungri is famous for slaughtering anyone who he doesn't like. And they know why.

When they created Blackpink together, they wanted to get rid of Seungri who was hated by many other gang leaders. So they closed a deal with Japanese, Chinese and Russian. They will destroy Seungri together. Of course it worked and Seungri lost almost all of his power and wealth. Somewhere deep down, they knew that their actions will bite them in the ass, but it was easy to forget about the looming threat. And now it is back.

"What will we do?"

Lisa hopes that Rosé or Jisoo has some idea, but Rosé looks sick while Jisoo is shaking. To their surprise, Jennie stood up.

"It is time to visit Hong Kong."

Jisoo gasped while Rosé grabbed Jennie's hand.

"No! We can do this without him!"

Jennie looked Rosé dead in the eye and smirks.

"We all know the truth."

They are trying to figure out how to get Yoongi back, but Jennie decided to still go to Hong Kong. She isn't going to wait anymore. Right after arriving, she goes in his favorite club. Jennie was right, of course he is there. And he immediately sent his bodyguard to bring her to him. Jennie is a tiny bit nervous, what if he says no? The bodyguard opened a door for her and Jennie enters some dimly lit room.

"Hi, Jackson."

Jennie is staring at Jackson, who got up from a leather couch.

"Hello, darling."

Jackson is smiling while watching the young woman walking toward him. They are staring at each other and Jackson pours her a glass of red wine.

"I still remember how much you love red wine."

Jennie smiles a bit and takes a sip of the red liquid.

"I guess you still drink the 500 bottles we bought for our wedding."

Jackson shyly smiles, but nodded.

"It is hard to finish 500 bottles on your own."

Jennie finished her glass and Jackson is watching her every move.

"Why did you leave me, my princess."

Jennie chuckled bitterly and looked at him.

"You know why."

Jackson will confess without torturing - he has to taste every pretty woman he sees. So even if he really liked Jennie, he wasn't able to stay loyal to her.

"I missed you a lot."

Jackson smiles and gently touches her long hair.

"But I am also wondering why did you come."

Jennie nervously licks her lips.

"I need your help. One member of our gang was kidnapped."

Jackson nods because he has already heard about it. He knows that a boy who is something like a kitten to them, was kidnapped.

"What if I help you? What will be my reward?"

Jennie bites her tongue and looks in his waiting eyes. She slowly leaned closer and reminds herself why she is doing this.

"Anything you want."