Yoongi's Christmas

Yoongi's mommies have never imagined that the word "annoying" could be used to describe their baby. But the truth is that with approaching Christmas Yoongi is becoming a little monster. Lisa and Jennie decided to take him to a mall so Yoongi can buy gifts for his mommies and Jisoo with Rosé can prepare the house for Christmas without the little one.

Yoongi spots Tiffany & Co. store and all the glistening things lure him inside. His mommies follow him and the shop assistants are staring in shock how the adorable boy explores the expensive jewelry until a lion brooch caught his attention (https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/brooches/tiffany-save-the-wild-lion-brooch-68655285/). The brooch is made from silver with round brilliant diamonds and the profit is used to save the wild and to help protect elephants, rhinos and lions. Jisoo is brave as a lion in Yoongi's eyes so he needs the brooch and Lisa takes the blue bag so the little one won't lose it. They left the store and Yoongi walks around the mall to find more gifts. He knows that Lisa likes to sleep so when he spots a pretty pyjama, he knows he must buy this for his mommy (https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shopping/eberjey-printed-gisele-pyjama-set-16152400). Then, only gifts for Rosé and Jennie left and Yoongi is cutely frowning while thinking hard what to get them. He knows that Jennie likes pink color, but nothing he sees really tells that it should be Jennie's until he spots the most perfect chain leather wallet (https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shopping/marc-jacobs-the-marc-jacobs-continental-chain-leather-wallet-15793219). Jennie is going to love it for sure! Finding a gift for Rosé isn't so hard, he finds a pair of slippers which look like the softest and coziest shoes you could ever own (https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shopping/jimmy-choo-aliette-embellished-shearling-slippers-16140886).

They can finally head home and Yoongi is shocked when he sees how the house looks after just a few hours when he was away. His mommies - and few helpers - turned the house into a Christmas paradise. There are few centimeters of white snow covering the grass so the shining LED deers don't look like a kitsch. A big wreath is hanging on the wide front door and a few lanterns with candles are standing on the entry stairways. Lisa unlocks the front door and Yoongi gasps in awe once again. The house is perfect! He has never celebrated Christmas with his father, he has never gotten gifts from him. His mommies want nothing more than to make him happy and Yoongi's happiness is also their happiness. Few Yankee candles are burning in the living room and spread their scent while a tall Christmas tree is standing in the corner.

 Few Yankee candles are burning in the living room and spread their scent while a tall Christmas tree is standing in the corner

THE CHRISTMAS TREE

Yoongi hurries upstairs to wrap the gifts he bought and creates a mess. Only the box from Tiffany was easy to wrap. The fact that Christmas is close even outweighs that Yoongi has exams at school. Amber helps him with studying, he also has few study dates with Jimin and Taehyung so his grades are good. Unlike Jungkook.

Jungkook is successfully avoiding Yoongi and his scary nanny, but he can't avoid his father who is getting angry at him for having so bad grades. Jungkook's project with Yoongi ended well, but he doesn't want to work with him again. The clingy and cute boy is weird, Jungkook feels that something is wrong with him so he wants to avoid him. However, his father is reading his grade report and of course sees that Jungkook's best grade is from history and wonders how is it possible. Jungkook is sure that his dad is going to annoy him with school for the entire Christmas.

But who cares about gloomy Jungkook? Definitely not Yoongi. It took him a while to realize that Jungkook isn't going to become his friend, his mommies explained that sometimes some people don't like us. There is no reason behind it, it just happens. On the other hand Yoongi has Jimin and Taehyung who are the best possible friends. On the last day of school before Christmas break they exchanged gifts. Taehyung wants everything from Gucci so he got a black oval sunglasses. Yoongi likes Jimin's sweet scent so he bought him Tom Ford perfume which smells like a garden full of blooming roses.

However, let's go back to Yoongi and his newly found annoying side. He keeps begging his mommies to buy him a puppy, but they know that a puppy would mean more responsibilities for the servants. They can't trust the little one enough to let him take care of a puppy. Of course that they bought dozens of gifts, maybe a bit too many gifts. They know they are spoiling him, but it doesn't matter. He needs to be the happiest baby boy in this universe. Christmas Eve came really quickly and the servants are preparing an early dinner consisting from Yoongi's most favorite food. There are chicken nuggets, French fries, cheese popcorn, pizza and a cake from Baskin-Robbins as a dessert. Amber politely declined the offer to eat with them, she knows there are borders which can't be crossed and eating with her bosses is one of them.

Yoongi, as the pampered little prince he is, sits in Rosé's lap and she is feeding him. The boy is deep in his happy little space and giggles while wriggling in excitement because he saw how many gifts are waiting for him under the Christmas tree. They are going to unwrap the gifts after the dinner, they can't let their little prince to wait. After he ate as much as he wanted, Rosé put him down and he runs in the living room with his mommies running behind him. Lisa smirks and quickly left the room only to come back a few minutes later with a mysterious box in her hands. Yoongi is tearing the wrapping paper off the countless boxes, but then spots his mommies watching Lisa. Jisoo groaned because she already has a suspicion and yep, she was right because Lisa takes the lid off and a small puppy peaks out. The three remaining mommies who had no idea that Lisa bought a puppy can't stay mad because Yoongi screams in happiness and quickly makes grabby hands toward the small animal. Lisa bought a Samoyed puppy which is the fluffiest puppy she could find. The dog is an excellent companion for small children so Lisa is sure they will become best friends. Yoongi forgot about his other gifts and hugs the fluffy puppy. The small dog looks like a cotton ball with black eyes and immediately licks Yoongi's face. Rosé and Jisoo groan, but Jennie likes the puppy too. The tiny dog is cutely running around Yoongi is amazed. It is sure that no other gift makes him this happy so Jisoo and Rosé start to gather the toys and carry everything upstairs into Yoongi's room while the little one plays with his puppy.

Yoongi is playing with the puppy for a long while until he got tired. Lisa picks him up and carries him in his bedroom. Yoongi is tired, but he is still grumpy while his mommy tucks him in his bed.

"Puppy?! Where is my puppy?!"

Lisa quickly goes to get the puppy and then put the puppy on the bed next to Yoongi.

"Just for tonight, okay?"

Yoongi quickly nodded, but she knows that he is lying. However, someone else will deal with it the next morning. Lisa makes sure that their little one is nicely tucked in and then kisses the top of his forehead to ensure that their baby will have only the sweetest dreams.

AN: as you can see I added links to the gifts, but I don't know why I don't know why the link doesn't work and doesn't open. If you know the answer, please write it in the comment section.