Yoongi's lazy Sunday

Yoongi loves Friday's afternoons. It means that Amber takes him to a sweet-shop where she buys ice cream for him. There is a wide offer of ice cream, but Yoongi always chooses the same thing - one scoop of cherry ice cream and one scoop of strawberry one in a waffle cone. After ice cream they drive home and because it is Friday, Yoongi has no homework. No homework means he can go straight in his room and play. His mommies also try to get home sooner, but it doesn't happen often. They are too busy to be with Yoongi all the time, their business is complicated and even the tiniest hesitation means someone will try to overtake your place.

Yoongi is playing in his room, he is noisy and messy which means that before bath time Amber will have to force him to clean the room a bit. For now Amber let him to play and be as loud as he wants to. They don't even need to study because there are no exams in the upcoming week. Yoongi plays until dinner and then Amber drags him in the bathroom and runs him a bath. Yoongi washes himself, but Amber needs to sit there to make sure Yoongi isn't doing too big mess. Then she wraps a big towel around the petite boy and helps him to get out of the bathtub in safety. Amber helps him in a warm pajama and then tucks him in bed. Lisa usually reads him a fairytale so he can fall asleep faster. Saturdays are similar, Yoongi plays while his mommies work and Amber takes care of him.

However, Sundays are different. His mommies always make Sundays free and they spend the whole day with Yoongi. Yoongi can choose any activity he wants. They can go to a zoo, visit a cinema, play together or just cuddle. The last activity is Yoongi's most favorite. Today he woke up early and stretches like a cat. His muscles are a bit sore because he played tennis with Amber yesterday. Well, he tried to play tennis, but in the end he played with Snowflake who was chasing the tennis balls. Yoongi climbed out of his bed and used the toilet before running out of his bedroom. He has a hard time choosing which mommy he should visit as the first one. Then he realized that Jennie's bedroom is the nearest one. He silently opened the door and peeks inside. Jennie is still fast asleep and he climbs in her bed. He loves Jennie's bed. The bed has dusty pink bed linen made from satin and a white canopy. Yoongi lay next to his mommy and stares at the canopy. He left his pacifier somewhere and now missed it so he starts to suck on his thumb. Jennie slowly wakes up and immediately pulls Yoongi's thumb away from his mouth. She sighs and breathes in the nice scent of their baby, Yoongi always smells so nice, like strawberries.

Yoongi is almost falling asleep thanks to Jennie's hand patting his back. Meanwhile Jisoo and Lisa woke up and went to find where is their baby. When they found him in the bed, cuddling with Jennie, they immediately joined them and Lisa texted Rosé. They ended up in the huge bed, cuddling together. They are lying there for a long while until Yoongi's stomach growled.

"Okay, we should get up."

Lisa said and strokes Yoongi's stomach. The maids downstairs already prepared breakfast - cinnamon pancakes. Yoongi got a glass of warm milk and they start to eat.

"So what are we going to do today?"

Jisoo needs to do something, she can't spend the whole day doing nothing. Yoongi is cutely frowning while thinking hard about what he wants to do today. Shopping? Coloring? Playing with Barbies?

After breakfast Yoongi decided to play in his mommies' office. In the office is hidden a safe where is the money, important documents and also jewelries. And the jewelries are Yoongi's favorite toys. There are many pairs of diamond earrings, opulent rings from Cartier, necklaces and more. Yoongi can't get enough of the glistening stones which costed so many millions. His mommies let him wear anything he wants and Yoongi put a ring on his each little finger. He is the happiest boy alive with his doting mommies sitting around him on a carpet.