8: better

sigma was still holding onto you.

you had stopped crying and your breaths were slowly getting steady.

sigma was still deep into his thoughts, a big realisation had hit him.

realising you are in love with someone isn't the easiest thing to overcome.

he wanted to tell you.

he wanted to tell you how you made him feel.

he wanted to know if he made you feel the same way as you did to him.

he wanted to be yours and you to be his, but he had no idea how he was going to tell this to you.

he didn't even know wether or not he was going to open up about his feelings towards you.

because he was afraid that you would leave.

this was what you had done your whole life...

run away.

it was easier than facing anything.

easier than trusting.

easier then belonging,

because you thought that when you run away you run away from all your problems.

they are long gone, right?

if you leave everything about the problem behind, how could it possibly come back?

it can't, but the problem is stuck with you.

the problem is you.

that's all you have ever been in your life.

a problem, worthless, an excess material that only brought pain.

everybody that has ever been in your life told you what to do, they decided who you were.

they made you feel worthless.

they made you feel like the problem.

every single person you've met in your whole life, except sigma.

in these few days, your life took a 180 turn or that was just you who felt like it.

being around him made you feel like maybe, just maybe, someone actually cared about you.

he made you feel like you were worth something, something more than just a tool.

a tool for money.

and maybe that's why you fell in love with him in the first place.

you slowly lifted your head from the crook of sigma's neck and broke the hug, but sigma refused to let go.

he loosened his grip on you, but still kept his arms around your body delicately.

your eyes slowly moved up, slowly and steadily just to meet the manager's.

the moment was short but very precious for both of you.

it felt like your eyes told more, more than words ever could.

your heart started beating faster as you emotions poured out from your eyes to the manager's and his to your.

there was this invisible connection.

you could feel it everywhere.

you kept looking deep into sigma's eves as if it was going to reveal every emotion hidden in his heart.

the gambler (sigma x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara