(one-shot)

author's note: this isn't related to the fanfic, manga, anime or anything. it is just a random scene that i thought of and like to share before i forgot it so here you go :)

characters:

mina suzuki: sigma's assistant and (y/n)s best friend
(y/n): you
sigma: i really am not gonna explain
thats literally it

you were walking in the sky casino. the sky casino was every manager's dream, the highest ranked place they could reach. after gambling for all those years you were finally in your desired place.

you came to be the managing parter along with sigma. you and him knew each other from before and it was safe to say that you were friends. more than friends to be honest. you were never a thing though, never official. not even between you two but it was obvious you two had feelings for each other.

you were inseparable until your paths were parted just to be put back together years later. well, you weren't sure the manager even remembered your name but even with anxiety running through your veins, you managed to get through all the long and complicated corridors just to end up in front of sigma's office.

your hands were trembling with both fear and excitement. to see the man you love again after years of being apart but you couldn't avoid the fear and nervousness growing inside of you. the fear of being forgotten. the thought of the manager staring into your soul emptily haunted you. what you didn't know was that the manager was eating himself up by thinking exactly the same thing.

the years you were separated got longer. each second you waited added up to all the times you've been apart but what you didn't know was that both your love and affection stayed the same. meaning of the name sigma stayed the same.

you took a couple of deep breaths in and finally gathered up the courage to go in. you slowly pushed down the doorknob and opened the door. to your surprise the person waiting for you was not the manager but was infact his assistant mina suzuki, your best friend. you kew she would be here waiting for you but you hadn't guessed that your first encounter would be in here. nevertheless you were extremely happy to see her.

"mina?!?" you practically screamed as the women at the other side of the room slowly raised her head up from the paperwork she was buried in. as soon as her gaze met yours, the happiness became visible. she didn't say anything. instead, she threw all the paperwork away and without a second thought ran into your arms with a couple of screams and chuckles.

"my god i missed you so much y/n!" she exclaimed which made me smile into her long pink hair. she looked prettier than before. her ping hair was longer than before which popped out her green eyes. she was also wearing round black glasses which suited her style extremely well.

after you two broke the hug it was now your turn to talk. "how've you been? i missed you so so much" you said to which mina smiled. "everything has been fine but i felt your absence quite often. i think it's safe to say that i was not the only one who had been missing you for all thee years" she said with a mischievous smile spread across her face.

that was when both of you heard the soft echoing coming (for god's sake read it in a normal way) from behind the doors inside the big room sigma owned. you and mina shared a knowing look as the doorknob slowly turned and the manager could be seen.

he was walking in a hurry while looking at the papers he was holding in one hand and held a bitten chocolate chip cookie in the other. he didn't see you since he was too busy reading the documents and talking to mina who was obviously not listening to him. not even the least bit.

the gambler (sigma x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara