5: sorry

sigma was still sitting on his office's floor, trying to process everything that happened in the last few hours.

he felt like he was being pulled towards opposite directions and was about to rip off.

after his encounter with akasuki he knew everything you have been through your whole life and how she tortured and used you.

he realised how she also used him, but it was already too late.

it had all happened too fast for him to realise what he had done and the damage he had made.

after learning your story, sigma felt even worse.

knowing that you had nobody to trust and everyone you trusted had betrayed you.

sigma didn't want to be one of them but he already was.

there were too many wishes and buts for him to go on.

he hated being used and he hated people who used him, him and others.

he haven't realised how dark akasuki's past was until now.

he also wasn't able to realise how fragile you were, despite that rock solid attitude you had.

he broke you and he knew it,

...and he had to fix it.

you were lying on your bed, your cheeks stained with tears that were falling down for at least 20 minutes by now.

you haven't exactly calmed down, you were still quietly sobbing to yourself but you felt better.

you were heartbroken.

the moment you met the manager, you knew that he had something going on with akasuki but you thought he could be trusted.

the way he talked, his ideas and ideals made you think that he wasn't the kind of person to use people for his benefits.

you felt as if there was an invisible string (taylor swift reference lol), pulling you to him.

you couldn't resist it.

you felt a bond with this manager that you had met just a couple of says ago.

his slim body, long hair, elegant profile and loyalty pulled you towards him.

loyalty...

it is really a weird word.

he seemed so loyal, in fact, he is very loyal.

he is loyal to his casino, customers and akasuki-san, but not to you.

or so you thought.

as you were drowning in your own depressing thoughts, you felt a soft knock on your hotel room's door.

you weren't in the mood or the state to talk to anyone but last time you ignored a door knock, the door was completely down so you decided to go and open it after washing your face.

you walked to the bathroom door and opened it, quickly washed your face with cold water and headed to the door, slowly placing your hand on the doorknob and turning it.

you slowly pulled the door towards yourself and when you were finally able to see the man's face, you were filled with rage, anger and disappointment.

there stood a tall, slender man with long multi-coloured hair and elegant clothing; sigma.

you were going to act calm but your shocked expression gave you away.

you were about to close the door before the manager had the chance to get inside but you were too slow.

before you even noticed, he was making his was inside tour room, with his head down low.

he never once raised his head to look at you, he found the floor more interesting, well, it seemed like it.

"what do you want?" you asked with the coldest, most irritating voice imaginable.

"don't you thing you've done enough damage huh?" you continued with your voice cracking a little.

but you held back your tears. you did but sigma couldn't.

"y/n i'm not here to do more damage than i already did. i was too afraid to let myself see the darkness behind her actions." he said and took a breath.

"i came here to apologise. you didn't deserve what she had done to y-" but before he had the chance to finish, you stepped in.

"so you knew..." you said as the anger inside you slowly started to boil up.

"YOU KNEW EVERYTHING SHE DID TO ME AND YOU STILL HAD THE AUDACITY TO DO ALL THESE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME ANYMORE SO PLEASE JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" you shouted and the tears you were holding back started to spill out.

"y/n i'm so so sorry i never meant to do those things. even i don't know the reason behind her actions. you have to believe me." sigma said, sobbing.

he took a second to even out his breaths and continued, "...and your story, i didn't know what she had done to you before. i learned it after our deal ended."

"don't lie to me! she would never tell you" you said.

"well, she did not, i learned it." he said and gave you a second before proceeding.

"you see, just like you, i am also an ability user. my gift's name is secret and it lets me exchange information through touch." he said.

"so i get the information what i want to know most about the person and they learn what they want."

"how nice." you said with sarcasm written all over your voice.

"that was why i passed out back in the hallway." he resumed, acting like he didn't hear you.

you just sat there and listened to him, without even making eye contact.

"look y/n, i really need you to believe me. i really am sorry so please except my apology. i certainly do not expect you to fully trust me but i really want to get to know you and who knows, maybe you will fully forgive me someday." sigma said and looked at you with eyes that were filled with nothing but hope.

you didn't look back at him but there was a small smile on you face,

"are you free tonight? maybe we could have a dinner together." you asked and sigma's tense face turned into a relieved one.

he couldn't hold his happiness back and he ran into you as you both fell onto the bed inside your room.

you were in pure shock and sigma had never been happier.

he was hugging you with his boney arms and you found it extremely cute.

you slowly put your arms around his slim body and hugged him back.

sigma's heart skipped a beat when he realised you were hugging back so he pulled you more.

your face was now inside the manager's hair.

his hair smelled just like newly baked cookies.

in that moment, you were the happiest you've ever been.

for the first time in your life, you felt like you belonged somewhere and somebody actually cared for you.

no one had took the time to come up and apologise to you your entire life, sigma was the first person to actually care about how felt.

it warmed you heart.

sigma hadn't realise what he had done until it was too late but he didn't regret it, not even the slightest bit.

instead, as he got closer to you, he carved you more.

he had no idea what this feeling was or why he was feeling like this towards you but at the same time, he liked it.

despite the confusion it gave him, he finally felt like he had someone to live for, someone to belong.

"i am free, we should definitely have it together."