2: bet

you headed back towards your room, already annoyed with everything that happened in your first morning in the casino.

the manager sigma's words were still filling your head with unhindered thoughts. your curiosity was killing you. there was this deep mysteriousness in his eyes and you wanted to learn what was behind it.

those deep grey eyes held so much yet nothing at all... and there was definitely something hidden behind it.

you decided that you were going to accept his request and call him to get to know him sometime but first you were going to get back to your room and take a shower.

as you entered the hall your room was in you saw that the door was already fixed and it had a small note on it.

sunday night, 8 p.m.
salon 5, i'll be waiting for you
~a.t.

even seeing the initials of her name ran shivers down your spine. the thoughts of those torture filled days wouldn't leave tour mind.

years had passed and they still haunted you in your worst nightmares with a pair of crimson eyes, her eyes.

you got into your room and looked at the date. it was thursday so you had time to decide to go or not, you had 3 days to be exact.

you really did not want to face the devil of your life, the satan yet you still thought how cowardly it would be to just run away leaving your pride behind... nope, definite not doing that.

instead, you decided to use these 3 days to prepare yourself and get to know people around you who can help and prepare for your revenge, step by step.

you decided that the first person you had to get close to was the manager, sigma.

he knew everything going inside the casino. he knew about every person, their interests, likes, problems, illnesses and much much more, it was amazing but creepy, very creepy.

he even knew if a fly entered the casino and it's exact time, second by second.

you were planning on getting to know him without giving him the chance to get to know you, yes. that was exactly what you were going to do.

there was just one tiny little flaw, you had no idea how you were going to do that.

you knew absolutely nothing about this manager except his physical appearance. you were not even sure if he was a human.

plus, if you tried to get off by lying, there was always the chance that he was an ability user, just like you, and in that case, you weren't brave enough to face the consequences.

you had to make a plan as soon as possible and you dah to meet him tonight or latest tomorrow.

you had to tell him the truth without letting him pass through your walls and while doing it, you had to get an equal amount of  knowledge from him or more.

maybe getting know him would help you face her and maybe, just maybe, he could tell you what he knew about akasuki tenshi.

you quickly took a shower and dressed up before doing your hair and makeup.

you wore an elegant suit/dress in matte black.

you enjoyed wearing black. in it, you felt like it was so dark that it could hide your past and who you actually were.

your makeup was plain. you wore eyeliner and a neutral coloured lipstick.

you eyed your reflection on the mirror, you looked elegant as always.