4: paper

~flashback~

"akasuki-san, what are you doing?" you said, sitting at the manager's room in queen casino.

"come here y/n" she said as you walked up close to her.

she had this beautiful look in her eyes. beautiful yet dangerous, still soft to you.

she was sitting on the desk, working on something.

you walked up close to her when you realised what she was working on, it was a card. not just any card though, it was the queen of hearts.

the card was not ordinary. it was slightly thicker than a normal playing card and was made out of gold, the hearts were made out of ruby, it looked gorgeous.

"this is for you, my little." she said with a soft smile as she placed the golden card on my small hands.

"i am giving this to you now, and when the time comes, i am going to take it back"

~end of flashback~

you had no idea what that meant back then but now you realised what it was.

it was not just the card she was taking though, she was taking everything you had with it.

desires...

hopes...

dreams...

love...

everything.

that was exactly the reason why you labelled her as a monster.

a seductive monster.

she knew exactly where to step on and when. that was the reason why she was so terrifying, you had absolutely no idea what was going on in her beautiful little mind but she knew everything, inside and out.

this would explain why she went to your room but you still didn't understand.

what could this women possibly want from you after taking every fucking thing you had?

she wasted you, she tortured you, and yet she still had the audacity to come and take what was left in you.

you were a mess.

you were trying to avoid her and you wanted to be ready to face her but it took you long enough to realise that you would wait forever if you were going to wait till you were ready.

the longer you avoided her, the bigger the problem was going to get.

you squeezed the paper in you hand and got up, gathering every bit of courage you had in your body.

salon 8...

that was the place where she wanted you to be,

or maybe didn't...

it was too late, you were now standing in front of the bog doors of the gambling salon and you could feel your every cell shaking with horror.

those vermilion eyes were always ready to haunt you once again.

you were about to get in but you suddenly stopped.

the gambler (sigma x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें