"You told me you were a virgin." I narrowed my eyes further, increasing the pressure of my hand on his throat.

He struggled to speak, but still managed since I wasn't completely crushing his windpipe.

Of course not, we're in the middle of an important conversation.

"I-I-I a-am."

I leaned closer again until our noses were brushing, then slide the tip of my nose across his cheek, traveling down to his collarbone beneath the grasp I held on him. I pressed a kiss just above his collarbone, listening with a smirk as he chokes on the gasp trying to escape from his constricted windpipe. Then I bite down.

Hard.

He's only able to release a muffled groan at the sensation, and I smile. 

It's beautiful how the small things I do to him have such an impact. 

I take my free hand and reach back, softly stroking the hard on trapped in his trousers and give it a firm squeeze, somewhere between pleasure and pain; a reminder that I control his pleasure. A warning that, while he may be doing the work, I control my pleasure as well.

Still grasping his hard cock and tightly squeezing his neck, I lean forward to whisper into his ear.

"Then how the fuck do you know how to eat pussy like that?" 

He doesn't answer immediately, instead choosing to squirm beneath me, only to gasp at the friction it causes from my hand on his dick. I sit up quickly and lightly slap his dick, releasing my hand from his throat at the same time, watching as the gasp of air he releases turns into a low moan from deep in the back of his throat.

I wait until his eyes lift to meet mine.

Rather than the expression of guilt I was expecting, I saw embarrassment. 

Interesting...

I cock my head to the side. 

I can read this poor boys reddening face like a book. 

"Is there something you would like to share, Kai?" My tone is firm, no nonsense, and like a good little natural sub, he catches the implication behind it. 

Honesty.

"I-I...Um," He reaches the hand that was once on my thigh up to scratch the back of his neck.

He's nervous.

"You know, Kai..." I scoot back until my pussy is settled snuggly over his straining hard-on. I start trailing my fingers beneath the hem of his shirt and when I reach his bare chest, I press my nails deep into his skin. His eyes are wide and trained to mine, swirling with lust, wondering what I have planned next.

"I was going to go easy on you tonight..." I begin to slowly trail my sharp nails down his chest, hypnotized by the thin red streaks they leave behind. I register his harsh pants, the way his hips raise in desperation to meet my heat and create sweet friction. "Since it's your first time and all. I was intending on keeping things vanilla, I promise."

I know there's a glint in my eyes, there always is when I'm thinking filthy, painful things. 

"But since you're not keen on telling me this little secret you're hiding, I have no choice to move things just a little faster." I smirk and finally meet his eyes. 

I jump off the bed, leaving him laying there in confusion. I turn to face him, only to catch him ogling my naked body. I turn away from him and walk toward the dresser on the far right of my room.