~ Rescue Mission Failed, Kitty's Story ~

Kitty and the North Wind are now in a flying jet, trying to save the penguins but they kept disappearing as soon as they arrived. Kitty then spotted the two octopuses placing the cage filled with penguins in it behind the wagon and closed it and began to ride away. Kitty and Classified are now holding onto the rope, hanging on as the members of the North Wind control the jet.

"Get ready." Eva said through Classified's watch.

"This plan better work." Classified said, looking down.

"Listen, you just need to worry about your part. Don't screw it up."

Kitty noticed Classified is staring at her.

"What?"

"Again with the mask?"

"I don't need style advice from Mr. Belty Wolf."

"Hey!"

Kitty lets go of the rope, gets into her four position, and lands on top of the wagon quietly. Classified closed his eyes and took a deep breath and let go of the rope. He did a quick land in a hero pose quietly as well. Though, the wheel rolled over the rock, causing him to accidentally bump into Kitty as they roll over. The two octopuses were busy talking through the gurgle noises. Kitty got up glaring at Classified who smiled in embarrassment.

"What's your problem?"

One of the octopus turned, swearing he heard something but found no one and turn back around and went back to talking. Kitty and Classified are hanging onto each side of the wagon until they went back up. Kitty slides open the door to reveal the penguins in the cage who gasped. Kitty quietly shushed them and that they're here to save them. They nodded and stayed quiet as Classified nodded to her. Kitty then jumps into the wagon as Classified grabs her legs to hold her steady.

"Hey, hey, hey." he whispered.

"What?" she whispered back.

"Look."

She looked down and inside the wagon are octopus thugs sleeping next to the cage with penguins inside as they look at her with worry.

Hanging upside down, Kitty picks the lock with the knife. Classified looks up to see the octopuses are close to turning to look back at him as they talk and noticed they're getting close to the sub that's nearby the ocean. He look back down to Kitty.

"You've got to hurry up!"

"Shh!"

Classified noticed that she's been only using her knife.

"Why are you not using your claws?!" he whispered loudly.

"Would you please just shut up?! I'm on it!"

Kitty was about to get back to unlocking, but he kept pesturing her.

"Just use your claws!"

"Be quiet."

"Your claws!"

Kitty ripped off her mask.

"I DON'T HAVE ANY CLAWS, ALRIGHT?!"

One of the octopus woke up with a surprised gurgle. Classified and Kitty drop inside the wagon as Kitty quietly shushes the octopus and began to sing a lullaby which made the octopus goes back to sleep. Using his gadgets, Classified opens the padlock and pries open the cage door. The penguins smiled in relief.

"You made sure the octopuses sleeps."

Classified looks at her and nods as Kitty brought out a box for them to head inside as they happily did while making sure everyone is inside before she closes it.