~ North Wind Headquarters ~

They are now in the computer room area as Kitty sat on the table with one leg hanging and the other on the table while the penguins sat in their seats.

Classified walked in with two cups in his hand as he hand one to Kitty who looked at him in confusion and took the nice blue design cup with brownish white liquid in it

"Thanks."

She took a sip and her eyes widened.

"Wow. That taste good."

"It's Royal Milk Tea. Thought you would like it since you're uh... well, a cat. No offense."

"None taken."

Classified smiled in relief and turned to the penguins, stirring his tea.

"Alright, tiny penguins, the best way for the North Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves is to bring Dr. Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub, so I need to know everything you know."

The penguins messed with the seats and made them go fly up in the air, making them cheer and held up their flippers together.

"Hey!"

"Just tell me everything you know." Classified said, gripping onto his spoon in annoyance.

"Alright." Skipper said as they brought their seat back down to normal height. "Numero uno: Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight."

"Tulip flight..." Classified said, writing it down in his notepad.

"Canada is secretly training an army of Sasquatch."

"Sasquatch..."

"Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17 percent actual dog."

"17 percent..."

Classified realized Skipper was messing with him again and dropped his notepad down.

"Not 'everything' everything. Just... everything regarding your abduction by Dr. Octavius Brine." he said, pushing Skipper towards the board that has all the information about Dave.