Namjoon lets out a chuckle when she sees Y/N yawn. "Y/N here must be sleepy, let her get her beauty sleep."

She laughed in response. For the past few days, she hasn't been getting much sleep from thinking of the kiss way too much. Her eyebags are probably leaping out of joy right now.

"Good night Y/N," they all greeted one by one as she stood up from the couch and greeted them back.

She smiled. "Good night everyone."

***

Well turns out she isn't getting her beauty sleep yet. It has been her hundredth time turning and tossing in the bed yet she still couldn't find to have peaceful dusk.

Even the crickets can't make her mind feel at peace. She keeps yawning but she still couldn't sleep. She doesn't know if it's the weather that can't make her sleep or it's just truly her impulses to not sleep.

She even took her blanket off, thinking it was the weather that was making her not sleep. But still, her brain isn't agreeing for her to sleep right now. Maybe a cup of milk can help.

Y/N's not sure if the boys bought milk but she hopes that they did. It will probably help her sleep right now.

So she wore her slippers that had this cute animal design. She slowly opened the door of her bedroom, careful to not make any creaking noises or the boys would think that she was trying to escape.

The house they were currently in wasn't like the old house since the old house had a long stairway but this one doesn't so that was a good thing.

As usual, the house was quiet at this time. Everybody's asleep and she's possibly my person awake right now.

Once her foot reached the kitchen floor, she immediately looked for the milk inside the fridge. They truly are the best boys in your life since you found milk.

She grabbed a glass and poured the milk there. Not minding the footsteps that were getting closer and nearer to where she was standing at. She wouldn't have noticed the person if they didn't just put his hands on top of her eyes.

"Guess who." His raspy voice ringed through her ears and she instantly knew who it was just by hearing that voice of him.

Y/N giggled but soon followed what the man ordered. "Hmm, let me guess. Does it go by the name..." she pauses. "Min Yoongi?" And one she answered, the man let go of holding her.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile on full-on display. "That's correct." He pouted. "But how did you know?" He raised a question.

She stares at Yoongi unbelievably. "You're joking right, Yoongi? With that raspy voice of yours, you thought I won't notice that." With that, the older chuckles, completely amused.

"Well, my apologies then. I didn't know my voice turns you on," he said with a sly smirk dancing across his lips.

"Since when did I say those words?!" She exclaimed half-laughing as she points one finger toward Yoongi.

The kitchen was full of laughter after that. Y/N leaned on the counter as she drinks the milk she poured into the cup while also staring at Yoongi who was talking about something. Since she also feels hungry, she didn't hesitate to grab snacks from the bottom counter and offered Yoongi some. Well, this turns out to be a midnight snack instead of trying to sleep.

Yoongi opened the lights in the kitchen since they both couldn't see each other a while ago from the darkness. She simply noticed it was Yoongi from his voice.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi inquired once realizing that she was alone in the kitchen again. Just like the old times.

She took one chip inside her mouth before talking. "I couldn't sleep and I don't know why. So I came here to fetch milk, didn't expect for you to also be awake."