Bagels:22

Nick's POV

I woke up to a thump.

I opened my eyes and found that I had fallen asleep on the couch.

Natasha had tripped over my outstretched leg. I pulled my leg and stood, walking over to her.

"Need some help?" I asked holding out a hand to her.

"Its not fair that you all have coordination and I have to be a clutz." She grumbled taking my hand.

I pulled her to her feet shrugging. She was light. Did she even eat?

"Thanks. I'm going to go shower." She told me.

I nodded and said, "Uh.. Is it okay if I use the downstairs shower? I want to shower before the others are up."

"Yeah, go ahead." Nat told me before walking upstairs.

I grabbed my backpack and took it downstairs. I showered and did my business before grabbing my bag and going back upstairs. The others were just waking up.

They each showered and came back to the island the hangout and eat.

I grabbed a bagel and slathered cream cheese on it before sitting back down at the island.

"Luke, do you know anyone named Brett?" Pamela asked out of the blue.

"Umm, no. I don't think I-wait. Yeah I do. What about him?" Luke replied. His attitude had entirely changed.

"Who is he?" Pamela asked.

"Some doofus that hangs out with Nat. He's a jerk." Luke replied.

"Then would you be worried if I told you he called Natasha at 5 in the morning?" Pamela asked.

Everyone at the island was silent and listening.

"Yes. I most definitely would." Luke said in a low tone. He got up and walked to the stairs.

"Natasha! Get down here." Luke called up the stairs.

Pamela bit her lip as the others looked towards the stairs awkwardly.

A few seconds later Natasha came halfway down the stairs.

"Yeah? Sorry, I lost track of time." Natasha said to Luke.

"Oh really?" Luke asked.

"Yeah," Natasha insisted. Her eyes flicked to the bagels on the island and her eyes lit up.

"Oo bagels!" She said excitedly. Nat came down the stairs but was blocked by Luke.

"What? I want food." She told him.

"What were you doing up at five in the morning?" Luke questioned her.

Her brows furrowed for a second and then something clicked.

"Oh, that. I had a bad dream, got up to grab Violet and water but a friend called. I talked with my friend for a few minutes and then went back to bed. Pamela woke up at some point and noticed I was gone. She came into my room while in was still on the phone." Natasha explained.

"Now can I eat food?" She asked.

Luke narrowed his eyes. "Who was that friend?" He asked her.

"Let me get food Br-Luke" Natasha said.

"What did you call me?" Luke asked her.

"I called you Luke. Now move so I can get food or I will move you." She told him.

Luke crossed his arms. "You said 'br-luke'. Who was the friend?" Luke asked.

Natasha sighed. She dropped to the ground and slipped in between Luke's legs.