Can I Be Your Daddy? Part 6 - sometimes i need to pee, sometimes i dont 😋🤩

Daddy D. Had prepared for this day for months.. he had kidnapped a stay dog off the street (he named him Cheeto), made his Santa Claus suit. Teh day was July 15th a day he knew he'd be free of al suspission climbing down a chimney.dressed as a jolly onld man!!

Danny DeCheeto made the stray dog drag him all the way to Andreas Fancy pants mansion; from there he squezed his THICCCC a$$ down the chimney.Daddy was too THICCC he kept getting stuck!! 😭😱 dat a$$ was just too juicy dummy think 😩 the stray dog then began to hop on dat ass and he fell into the flames, he was a hunk of BURNIN' luv !!

He rose frum under the flames to see Crispian laying on a mat on the ground screaming lik the crotch goblin hewas. ALL DADDY'S HARD EARNED MONEY TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR THIS?!?
DAddy D . Stormed the house looking for Doctor Ed and Andrea... hearing gigling in the master ;) bedroom. Daddy d came in like a wrecking bawl *BAM!!!!* he drop kicked the door in the cooch to find Andrea on the phone with her girlfriends 💅
"WERE IS DOCTOR ED?!?" DADDY D INTEROGATED
"At work at the hospital rn" Andrea answered and then she went back on the phone

Danny could feel a fart of anger bubbling in his asshole he suddenly flew up in the air in the detection uf the hosepital on PURE FART POWER!!! Daddy D smashed the wall landing in the exact room Doctor ed was fingering a randum lady in deviliery. Not only did her steal Andrea, but he was also cheating on her!!! FUCK!
"You" daddy D said heroinically. Ed stopped fingering the lady and turned around and said poo".
They then charged at each itber, daddy D turning around, ass first at Ed. Dadyd D engulfed Ed in his fat juicy WAA,, juggling Ed's face in the caca pissy poo water. Ed instantly died from the injuries. RIP Ed
Now... it was time for Daddy to finally reunite with his one and only true love... Andrea
To be continued...

 AndreaTo be continued