Can I Be Your Daddy? Part 4 - Daddy Drama 😍🍆💋

In the devilry rom doorway stood a total DILF and a little man..there name tags read "Doctor Ed' and "Ringo Starr"
"I have a very important message for everyone innn this hospital rooooom rightnowwww... ✨pEaCe AnD lOvE, pEaCe AnD lOvE✨, NO MORE FUCCIN IN THE DELIVERY ROOM!!!" Screeched Ringo
(with peace and love ofc🥴😘👅🤠)
Seconds latr a gorgeous young woman who strangely REALLY resembles me grabbed Ringo and they escaped out the window (Andrea didn't paynotice)

Before "Doctor Ed" kew it Daddy D and Sexxxy V we're going at it, but he had more important things to do..,.this stunningly attractive femme fatale on the table was giving birth!!!😱😱😱

Doctor Ed shoved Daddy D over,, falling a$$ first onto Sexy Vegan's Face,,.. little did Sexy V know was that all the running to the hospital had made Danny into a slim THICCCCCCCCCCCC amime babe with voluptuous badonkers🥴✨ and wHEn Daddy DeVito sat down on Swxy Vs face Sexy Vegan was so overcome with his mounting of a$$ he went minCraft death screen *OOF*
RIP SexyVegan you legend😔👊

SUDDENLY Daddy D harked a horrendous noise!!"WHAJANAHHAHAHAHEBDBWNDBSJJDN"the baby.. the passion of the spring was here... Daddy D got down on his knees like mommy's good little boy and looked the goblin in the eyes and said"Can I be ur daddy??😱😱😩😎🤪🤣😍🥴🤤"... it started crying.

Andrea looked the man who so handsomlg deviled her baby,holding his scaly hands "wut is ur name?" She asked forget he had a name tag. Sh bit her lip so hard it was bleeding but he was into it."Ed... but you can call me Big Ed ;)))(()

To be continued...