The Misunderstanding

3rd Person View

The young couple were sleeping peacefully until a loud knock disturbed them. Yuzu's eyes shot open and she gently unwrapped her arms from around Mei and chuckled slightly hearing Mei grumbling sleepily and cursing the person who knocked. Yuzu then went and opened the door, revealing a black-haired girl with white stripes in it. "Ah Yuyuuuuu!" said the woman and jumped into Yuzu's arms. Yuzu laughed loudly and hugged the girl tighter, this scene caused Mei to feel something in her chest, though she couldn't place what exactly. "Oh god it's sooo good to see you" said Yuzu as she put the girl down. Mei woke up and sat up on the bed.

The 2 were talking when suddenly Yuzu realised Mei and her cousin don't know each other. "Hey Kura, this is Mei, my fiancé" said Yuzu, glancing at Mei. "And Mei, this is Sakura, Kura for short, my-" "Girlfriend" finished Sakura, jokingly , clinging to Yuzu's arm. "Hey Kura she'll get the wrong-" This time Yuzu was again interrupted by Matsuri and Blake barging inside their room and hugging Yuzu and Sakura at the same time, making it a group hug. "Holy shit, can't believe you're here Kura!" exclaimed Matsuri. "Hehe yeah. Dad told me Yuyu's getting married, so I decided to come over cause we all know how much of a blockhead she is regarding these matters."  They all laughed. 

Meanwhile, Mei was feeling heartbroken. Yuzu has a girlfriend? That means all those sweet moments they shared were lies? She felt like sobbing but could not because of all the poeple present in the room. Soon, Sakura dragged Yuzu to some place with Matsuri and Blake following.   Mei couldn't stop the tears from her eyes, making them fall. She soon calmed down and decided to take a walk in the castle.

She came face to face with Harumi and Himeko, who were goofing off in the corridor. "Hey wassup Mei" said the usual jolly Harumi, but her smile falling when she saw Mei trying to blink back tears. "Mei-mei?" questioned Himeko before the both of them engulfed Mei in a hug, causing Mei to sob quietly. "What happened? Does it have something to do with Yuzu?" said Harumi. "Y-yes. S-she has a g-girlfriend" cried Mei. "W-what? That Okogi should know that you are the one she's marrying and not indulge in such relations!" shouted Himeko, angrily. "Hime-chan quiet down. I got a plan" smirked Harumin.

"What plan?" Asked Mei and Himeko together. "We make her jealous." "How?" Asked the both of them again. "Simple. Haruki" said Harumin, causing the other two's eyes to widen....

Yuzu , Sakura , Matsuri and Blake were sparring together. It seems weird but Sakura is very competitive with Yuzu. One day Yuzu had asked her the reason and Sakura simply replied, "You get more girls".  Yuzu doesn't get it since Sakura also always attracts people. With her crystal green eyes and black and white hair, she is also pretty popular among men and women. But, the amount of admirers Yuzu has is thrice as more as what Sakura has, though it doesn't matter because Yuzu has never dated anyone her entire life. Anyway, back to the sparring girls.

Yuzu was sparring with Sakura, whereas Matsuri was sparring with Blake. They sparred and trained for the next 2 hours before heading towards the castle. Yuzu, Sakura and Matsuri decided  to take a bath in the castle's hot springs. As they were opening their clothes, Sakura poked Yuzu's stomach.

"Dang, you got a got scar here. And your arm is still healing right?' she said. "Yeah, got it from a battle." Replied Yuzu nonchalantly. "And your abs developed too, like you 2 look so dang cool" cooed Sakura and winked at Matsuri. "Not so bad yourself Kura" replied Yuzu. Then the 3 girls had a very relaxing bath and then had lunch together with Blake. 

Yuzu then wanted to check up on Mei and then went to her room, only to freeze in the door to find Haruki and Mei holding hands. She saw how tenderly Haruki was looking at Mei, and failed to notice Harumi and Himeko hiding and snickering looking at Yuzu. That was it for her. She slammed the door shut and marched towards her father's room. 

"Father I have a very important matter to discuss with you. About the marriage." Said Yuzu in a serious tone. "Yes what is it Yuzu?" Replied the King. "We are both marrying due to the alliance, but the fact remains unchanged that we're both girls and therefore can't produce a heir. Therefore, I have came up with a solution."  Said Yuzu, trying her best to not let her voice break. "Really? What?" Replied Hiro. "If Mei wants, she can have a child with the man she loves, and therefore as her blood with flow in that child's veins, he will be the next heir." 

Hiro looked at his daughter and said in a calm tone, "Yuzu, I understand what you mean. But I suggest you make the decision after talking with Mei and when you have calmed down." Yuzu took 3 deep breaths, and continued, "Very well. I will inform her of this matter this instant." And then she stood up and took her leave.

While going to her room, Yuzu bumped into Sakura, who after explaining everything, looked livid. But, Yuzu told her to calm down since it was not Mei's fault she loves Haruki. Then the duo went to Yuzu's room to find Mei, Haruki, Himeko and Harumin in good spirits , talking with each other. Yuzu and Sakura's arrival made all of them look at them.

Then Yuzu looked at Mei and said, "I have discussed things with my father. You are free to have a child with him if you want." in a deadly voice. Sakura looked at Yuzu with wide eyes knowing how hurt Yuzu is deep down.

Before anyone could react, Mei stood up and...

*Slap*

That's it for now folks. Here's what some characters from the story look like-

Haruki Amamiya: (Different from the Amamiya in the anime, I swear)

Sakura Okogi: