The Meeting

Mei POV
The castle was humungous! Me, Himeko and Harumin decided to familiarise with it after resting a bit. We 3 were in awe about the intricate designs carved in the walls. The castle seemed to be built based on Roman architecture. It seemed like I could get lost in these walls forever. Which is a good thing, since I would be staying here for the rest of my life. We 3 chatted about childhood memories while exploring the halls. We didn't go inside any rooms since we weren't sure if we were allowed to. Suddenly we saw a beautiful lady in a green suit walk by the hallway next to ours. She seemed my age. We were in a corridor so she didn't notice us. She looked so gorgeous and calm that I instantly started liking her. After meeting my fiancé I should ask him who that lady was. While I was thinking this, Harumin pointed to the clock on the wall beside us and said, "The meeting begins soon. We should go to the designated meeting room now, the one the maids showed us when we first came here." We both agreed and started heading towards that room.
We went in and saw my grand father and the King and his wife already present there. There was also an old guy who looked like the King, so I assume he's the prince's grand father.
"Ah, I believe Yuzuko will be here shortly" said the King. For some reason, grandfather had a small smile on his lips. Why was he smiling?! I was about to get engaged to a guy for the rest of my life and he was SMILING! I felt betrayed, thinking that grandfather wanted me to go away because I was just a burden for him. I should confront him later.
A sharp knock came on the door and it opened, revealing that mysterious blonde girl I had seen earlier , a girl with pink hair, and a guy with red hair. I assumed the guy was my fiancé. Then suddenly the blonde girl spoke up, in a very calm voice, "Ah, I see everyone has arrived already." "Now that Yuzu's here, we should get started with the introductions" said the Queen.

No ones POV
The trio took a seat. Mei was surprised to see that the blonde stranger had sat down in front of her, since her fiancé was suppose to sit there. Before she could say anything though, the blonde girl said, addressing to everyone in the table, "Good evening everyone. My name is Yuzuko Okogi, the crown-princess and next in line for the throne of the Okogi Empire, and also, the First battle Commander of the Okogi Army. It is a great pleasure for the Okogis that the Aihara kingdom has agreed to form an alliance with us. This alliance will help us strengthen the bond between these 2 kingdoms and hopefully end the constant blood-shed that both the kingdoms had to suffer from."
Mei was shocked. As the girl was called Yuzu, it meant she was her fiancé! Mei understood why her grandfather was smiling, since he knew that Mei's preference was girls. Mei blushed thinking about being Yuzu's wife.
Meanwhile, Blake was quitely snickering looking at Matsuri as she kept staring at the Aihara guard and blushing. Finally the introductions were done and then the King spoke, " Yuzu , from now onwards Mei is your fiancé, I am granting you a break from your duties to spend time with her. You 2 will be married after a month". Suddenly the Aihara King interrupted and said, "You better treat her right Okogi, I'm leaving my granddaughter to you" while giving Yuzu a scary glare . Yuzu, totally unaffected replied in a calm and polite voice, "Yes sir, I promise to take good care of her and respect her as my partner."
Mei blushed when Yuzu said that. Meanwhile Harumin was blushing seeing the pink-haired general. "Why is she staring at me? She looks like a player, obviously anyone would be attracted to her by her looks- Wait am I attracted to her? I mean she is cute, no wait CUTE! What the hell is wrong with you Harumi Taniguchi !" Harumin kept thinking this while Himeko kept glancing at Mei to see if she was fine. To her surprise she saw Mei smiling slightly while looking at Yuzu and Yuzu returning that with one of her own . Himeko was glad that her friend had found someone that makes her happy.
Finally, the meeting ended and the alliance was officially signed. Mei and Yuzu were officially fiancés . At the end, Neji Aihara said, "I'm leaving my little Mei in your care. Please take good care of her." And after that, he retired to his room in the castle, since he was going back to the Aihara kingdom the next day.

Yuzu POV
I'm glad the alliance was established. But, I can't stop glancing at Mei. I blushed slightly thinking of her walking down the alter. I know that most royals are arranged-marriaged and I'm happy that my fiancé is as gorgeous, elegant and beautiful as her. I can't believe a few months ago I thought her as an enemy, when we were still at war with them. I promise myself that I will treat her right and care fo her.
My father's voice interrupted my train of thought, "Yuzu, now that the meeting's over , you and the others should go to bed. As Mei is your fiancé, she will be staying in your room. The maids have already moved her luggage there."  Wait....Did my father say that we will be sleeping in the same room!??
I screamed internally and glanced at Mei , who was sitting with a neutral expression on her face but her ears seemed red. Finally, everyone went to their respective chambers until it was just me and Mei in the meeting room. I calmly stood up, even though I felt like fainting, and told her , "Hey so are you nervous?" "A little" she replied shyly. "Are you tired or do you want to get a tour of the castle?" I asked her. "I'm not tired at all, please lead the way" she replied politely. "You don't need to be so formal with me . Just think of me as a friend" I said with a smile. She smiled slightly at that and I started giving her a tour of her new home.