12. The Secret Serum

It was late at night at the Crystal Cove auction house. Daphne's mom and her friend, Shelia, were helping with a charity event. Mrs. Blake was happy to help while Shelia was flat out board.

Auctioneer: Going once, going twice, and sold! The ring side seats to thr Crystal Cove lady banshees roller derby team go to Gary Bob Walter.

That's when a girl on roller skates picks up the winner. Meanwhile, Mrs. Blake and Shelia are backstage watching the auctions take place.

Mrs. Blake: This charity auction is going better than I expected. What's our total so far Shelia?

Shelis: Thirty-four dollars.

Mrs. Blake: Just imagine all the good thirty-four dollars will do.

Auctioneer: The next lot up for bid is this spooky painting. Oh, now that's what I call art, do I hear five dollars? Four dollars? Three dollars? Come on, this is a genuine spooky painting, this thing creeps me out just by looking at it. Anybody? Anybody?

Sadly, no one seemed to want to buy the painting at all. That's when the lights went out and there suddenly was a horrifying shriek. That's when a real vampire came out of nowhere and had landed on a window.

Vampire: I want that painting!

That's when everyone started to run for the exit. Sadly, it turned out that the doors were all locked. The Vampire let out a cackle as the auctioneer went to turn on the lights. But as soon as he did, the Vampire seemed to have vanished.

Auctioneer: The vampire's gone.

Mrs. Blake: So is the painting.

Everyone else looked to see that the painting was gone too. It made no sense as to how both a painting and vampire would vanish. And everyone was in a scramble to get as far away as they all possibly could.

The next day, the gang was at Daphne's house hanging out. Scooby and Shaggy were in the pool, Velma was inside, Daphne and Fred were hanging out on the edge of the pool. And Y/n was in the middle of getting a tan near the pool.

Shaggy: Like, Scooby Doo, there is something about putting a tiny umbrella in your drink that just makes it better.

Scooby: Yeah.

Fred then started going on about how he'd trap a pool monster. He went on to say how he would use cement to trap it. But Daphne wasn't paying attention as she had her eyes on Y/n. She couldn't help but admire how good he looked. After a moment, Fred seemed to take notice of Daphne not responding.

Fred: You like Y/n, don't you?

Daphne: Huh?

Daphne was caught completely off guard by the question. It's been a few days since she realized that she had fallen for Y/n. And she didn't really know how to respond to Fred.

Daphne: Well.... I.... Uh....

Fred: You don't have to answer if you don't want to Daphne.

Daphne just let out a sigh of relief the moment Fred said that. The truth was she did love Y/n, but she didn't know if he liked her that way. That's when Velma came out of Blake manor, still in her normal clothing.

Velma: Hey Shaggy, how do you like my new bikini?

Shaggy: Like, I don't know, are you wearing one?

Velma: Yes, I am, I just don't want to get burned by the sun. Do you have any idea how damaging the sun is? Give me a call when someone wants to make a leather handbag out of your back fat.