5. Revenge of the Man-Crab

It was a late night over at the Crystal Cove State Beach. A couple was just finishing setting up some volleyball nets for a tournament. Well, the guy was, his girlfriend decided not to help.

Brenda: That's the last of the nets, so can we go now Dylan?

Dylan: Come on Brenda, I told the Trickell's Trickuid people we would do a good job setting up for the upcoming tournament.

Brenda: I'm board and sweaty, and I hate manual labor. I can't wait for the day when robots do everything for us.

Dylan: Here, I brought some water.

Brenda: Ew! I don't want any of that fatty fat water, I want Trickell's Trickuid!

Dylan: Trickell's Trickuid is water.

Brenda: No, it's one hundred percent diet moister. You want me to look good in my bathing suit, don't you?

Dylan: Man you're in a crabby mood.

Meanwhile, while the two were arguing with each other, something started to move in the sand. And it started to approach the two without them even realizing it as Dylan started to head back to his truck.

Brenda: Please you want to see crabby? Well, I'll show you--

That's when a gigantic crab monster had popped out of the sand. It caused Brenda to scream as it took a hold of her in its claw.

Brenda: MAN-CRAB!!!

When Dylan turned around, he just saw the claw sticking out of the sand while holding Brenda. But he just thought that it was a fake as it started to drag Brenda across the sand.

Dylan: *chuckles* And were did you get that thing, tje giant fake crab parts emporium?

Brenda: IT'S REAL! HELP ME!

Dylan: Nice try, did you dig a big hole in the sand or something?

Brenda: DYLAN!

Sadly, Dylan still thought that it was some sort of joke. That's when the crab monster dragged Brenda screaming beneath the sand.

Dylan: Bravo, alright I'll bite, you got an air tank under there?

Sadly, the only response Dylan met was complete silence. This caused Dylan to start getting a little concerned for the safety of his girlfriend.

Dylan: Brenda? Come on, stop joking.

That's when Dylan heard a slight rumble as the Man-Crab jumped back from the sand. It let out a terrifying screech and caused Dylan to scream before he was taken too.

The next day, the gang decided to spend the day at the beach. With the girls volleyball tournament going on, they thought it would be a nice day to get out and enjoy the sun. Meanwhile, Angel was helping promote the event from the announcement booth.

Angel: Hey, this is K-Ghouls Angel Dynamite, coming to you live from the Crystal Cove girls volleyball tournament. Sponsored by Trickell's Trickuid, what mother nature drinks when she doesn't want to look fat.

Then she noticed the gang and waved to them as they did the same. They all had hoped for a nice quiet day without some monster attack. Then Scooby and Shaggy saw a group of kids walk by with some food.

Shaggy: Oh boy, like, what a crowd. Well I sure hope they left some food for us, right Scooby Doo?

Scooby: Reah!