Character Bio

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = Hair Color
H/l = Hair Length

Personality: Y/n is a kind and respective person and always looks out for his friends. He is known to be very smart and always manages to keep his cool under pressure. And he always does what is best for his friends and himself.

Likes: Friends, uncovering the truth, mysteries, reading, and helping others.

Dislikes: Criminals, dishonesty, cheaters, and laziness

Vehicle: Silver 2016 sports car

Skills: good at fixing cars, an expert mountain climber, can tell if items are fake or not, and good with technology

Backstory: Y/n hardly remembers his parents since they left when he was just three years old. So he's had to live with his uncle for the majority of his life since he had no one else. And Y/n was always told by his uncle that his parents always helped people.

So Y/n wanted to make his parents proud by doing his best to help others. It wasn't always easy, but Y/n has made lots of people's lives better and continues to do so.

To The Readers: Hey guys, as an added bonus: If you guys want Y/n to have a relationship with one of the girls, I'll leave it up to you.

So if Y/n were to date one of the girls, who would it be?

Daphne

Or

Velma

I'll leave it up to you guys, so don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see you next time. And I hope that you're all enjoy your holidays and that you are staying safe. So I hope you've all had a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

The voting has come to an end, just so you guys know.