34: A Special Celebration

Start from the beginning

"Welcome Back to the Main Gate!" Acheros greeted when they arrived in the meeting room.

"Acheros!" The Successors exclaimed in joy.

"How was breakfast?"Acheros asked them, gettingvery positive insights from the Successors.

"That's wonderful! Though, I would like to give you something as a personal thank you for saving my life." Acheros said, showing a big box.

"What's inside?" Francis asked, all of the Successors sitting down to see.

"If you heard the music from breakfast, I was the one who played the tune...And before I even thought of being a Leader, I was fascinated by music and have been learning to make music boxes." Acheros explained, bringing out four big music boxes from the box.

The Successors were amazed by the structure of each music box given to them, as the box had their names carved on the front and the designs of the exterior are heavily inspired by the surroundings of their respective territories. They each opened their box and heard a very familiar tune. The Successors had an emotional moment for a while and they all thanked Acheros for the gift.

"It's a good thing that your parents allowed me to listen to your lullabies so I can make them for you..." Acheros started.

"I'm happy that you enjoy the gifts I made." Acheros said.

"Hmm...It seems the festivals are going to begin later in the afternoon, best be ready to explore! It's a very special day for all of you!" Acheros said.

"Acheros! How are you? And a Happy Recognition Day to you, Young ones" Aiden greeted, knocking and entering the meeting room.

"I'm doing well, and they're very happy about the gift I made." Acheros said, Aiden giving him a pat on the back.

"Your skills are a gift, Acheros." Aiden said, making Acheros smile happily.

"Thank you Aiden but it's not that much." Acheros said, not trying to show off.

"Classic Acheros. Anyway, I came here to tell you that the festivals have opened! You can roam around wherever you wish!" Aiden said.

"Acheros, We'll be having a meeting in the Mansion now. Best let our future leaders have their fun for the rest of the day." Aiden said, Acheros nodding.

"We'll be going now, you can leave your music boxes here so you can get back to it later. Have fun!" Acheros said before he and Aiden left the Main Gate.

The Successors decided to go up to the watchtower and see what each territory has to offer. They saw many booths and crowds, with the Main Gate's doors to other territories are open so every creature can go around. From what they were informed, Recognition Day's 2 week-long celebration is the only time where all territories are free to go anywhere around the land without any need to ask permission. The Successors decided to start from the Human territory and going around. They all went downstairs and entered the Human territory, introducing them to their Sci-fair. A fair where all aspiring inventors show off their creations and sell them as well, whether it be becoming their apprentice or their own small creations that can help their everyday life. As they walk around, they see many different inventions. Some are variations of existing inventions, while others are completely new.

"Is that a VR booth!?" Francis exclaimed, getting the attention of some from the crowd.

"Let's ask." Alice said, coming up to the owner of the booth.

"Ah! Hello Young Mistress, are you interested in trying out our VR system?" The owner bowed down as he greeted her and asked if she wanted to try the VR system.