"Okay, Jean you do the research portion. Eren since I don't trust you with writing, you just decorate the slides 'kay?"

"Wait. Why can't I do anything that involves writing?" asked Eren.

"Those are some pretty big words for someone like you."

"Yeah, well I got a pretty big di-" I interrupted him.

"Don't finish that sentence."

"Oh don't worry I'll be finishing something else alright." said Eren.

"Ew. Look you can't write because if you do, then it'll turn out like shit. I get to write because I'm the best, as always."

"Mhm, bet you're the best at giving hea-"

"Stop."

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get to work. I don't really feel like failing."

I put my headphones, beginning to work. I wasn't paying attention to anything.

Jean started laughing.

"What? Something funny horse face?" said Eren.

"You know what, now that you mention it yeah. I do find something funny, Eren." said Jean.

"Why don't you enlighten me then?" asked Eren.

"I think its funny how you still don't have the balls to tell her." said Jean.

I took my headphones out after I had noticed that they were arguing.

"Tell who what?"

"Nothing, it doesn't concern you. Go back to doing whatever it was you were doing, love." said Eren.

"No Eren, how about you tell her." replied Jean.

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing y/n. Put your headphones back in and continue working." said Eren, a little more harsh this time.

"No, I want to know. What is he talking about Eren?"

"Oh really, you too? This is bullshit." said Eren.

Eren got off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. What does it look like?" said Eren.

"Why?"

"Why the hell else would I leave? The two of you obviously don't want me here." said Eren.

"We never said tha-" I was interrupted by Eren.

"You don't have to say anything, I can tell." said Eren.

He proceeded to make his way down the stairs. I heard the door slam, indicating that he left. I just sat in my bed with my face in my hands.

"Well-" I interrupted Jean.

"Leave."

"What?"

"I said leave. I don't want you here anymore."

"If that's how you want to be then, fine. I'll leave."

Jean got up and left while I just stayed in my room. All of this and for what? I knew it was a bad idea from the start to allow those two near each other. I knew it was a bad idea from the beginning. I sat in my room and put my headphones back in. I did this as a coping mechanism, something to distract me from my emotions. I also usually took naps to distract myself, which was what I was planning to do now.

I couldn't get over the fact that things had escalated so quickly.

Is our friendship over?

I hated this on and off again thing that I had with the both of them. Why couldn't they ever just get along for a while? I mean they were friends while I was out of the picture.

Was I the reason they aren't friends anymore?

It seemed that anytime I entered the picture, that the both of them would start arguing again.

I was the problem.

I was always the problem, no matter the situation. It didn't matter if it was Jean or Eren, I had always been the problem.

This was no time for tears. I quickly allowed myself to fall asleep, so I no longer had to think.

-Time skip 6 hours-

I was woken up by the sound of knocking at my window. I was still half asleep and looked at the time. It was only around nine. It very late, but late enough for someone to come knocking at my window. I sat up in my bed and allowed myself to completely wake up. After a couple of minutes of just sitting on my bed, I eventually actually stood up. I made my way over to the window.

I found the one who was responsible. It was Eren.
___________________________________
A/N:
I would like to say that I'm so thankful for 1k reads. I'm so thankful for all of you guys as readers thank you so much ! I couldn't have gotten her without you guys. Thank you.