Chapter 10

Enjoy :)
__________________

Going through the market I look at my list on my phone when I bump into another cart. "Oh shoot I'm sorr-" I start saying as I look up at the person. "Yeah never mind" I say before going past them. "Elizabeth please speak to me" William says as I'm going past him. I laugh scratching my forehead. "Mmmm no absolutely not" I say before trying to go through the market.

William and I dated on and off for a couple years and during that is when I had started streaming so he probably knows I have a bit of clout. "You know I didn't mean it" he says. I stop and look down at the ground, the last time we were together it was almost 7 months. We broke up after we had a big fight, I can't even remember what it was about because it was so long ago. I don't even know why some men feel the need to try and wiggle their way back into their exs lives even after years of being broken up.

"I don't remember what our fight was about if I'm being honest" I start. "So you'll take me back?" He asks eagerly. I laugh a tad and shake my head "I'm sorry William it's been years I've had my time to build myself up and know my worth, looking back you treated me like shit" I go off. He nods and looks down "I understand but I've changed" he says. I close my eyes for a few seconds before looking him straight in the eyes "words are just words you'd have to do everything to prove it and frankly I wouldn't take you back even if you've changed" I reply. "Please I can prove it to you, I've got a place of my own, I've got a stable job so dates would be an option" he begs giving me puppy dog eyes.

You see William has blue eyes, kinda like the ocean and beautiful natural blonde hair and dimples. Those dimples and eyes kill me and he knows it. I sigh "fine, I have a new number but I'll unblock you, we can talk BUT I'm not promising anything" I tell him. He nods like a golden retriever "thank you" he whispers. I nod and walk away letting out a sigh. He never ever cheated on me and we had only broken up 3 times, the first time was because of him going off to college, then the second was because of him not having a job and not doing anything about it and the last time was because we fell out of love. By time we had gotten back together the last time he had a job and was cleaned up but i know he was using again.

I finish up my shopping trip and head back home rubbing my forehead. Tianas on the couch editing another video "you look stressed" she comments. I sigh "guess who I saw" I say taking the couple bags into the kitchen. She follows me in "uhhh William?" She asks. I nod "yeah, he looks better and he was wearing better clothes" I say. She raises her eyebrows "you're not giving him another chance are you?" She asks. "He said he'll prove it I wanna see if he will, I won't catch feelings" I say. She rolls her eyes "you're going to catch feelings" she warns. "Nope not this time" I say. "I'll believe it when I see it" she says. I roll my eyes back "I won't and if I do you can say you told me so" I say. She smiles to herself.

"Anyways I've got emails to go through and a video to edit" I say grabbing my phone and water going to my room. I plop down at my desk and start going through emails and direct messages on Twitter and on Instagram. There aren't many on Instagram so I finish quickly and go to Twitter. I go straight to the bottom of my message requests and go from there, it takes me about an hour to do. If they're just nice messages I heart react and send a heart, if it's a hater I delete and move on. Haters aren't a big thing yet, the love is stronger than any hate thrown my way. My community is everything I've wanted it to be.

I notice I've gotten a few dm's from my friends and in a groupchat the girls are in. Rae added me during the LA visit, since then I've gotten really close with them all. While I'm going through the dm's my discord goes off, sykkunos calling me for some reason and he's not streaming. "Hey sykkuno" I answer and continue to go through dm's. "Hey Eliza, are you getting on soon?" He asks. "Uh possibly I'm going through dm's right now" I reply. "Okay I was bored so I wanna plan a heist" he replies. I bite the inside of my lip smiling "oh okay sure! I'll hop on in a few minutes" I reply. "Cool, I'll see you in las santos" he jokes. I laugh "okay see you in game" I reply. He ends the call and I let out a sigh rubbing my forehead.

Getting to my last couple dm's I notice one from just poki.

@/pokimane: hey girlie we've been gathering a few more people to join the offlinetv mine craft server, I know you're a big fan and you're invited if you would like to join :) message me on discord and I'll send everything over

My eyes widen and I smile happily, this is an amazing chance to make more friends and get a bigger following. The offlinetv minecraft server has a lot of amazing personalities and I feel like I could fit in, I'm already friends with a lot of them so why not. I message her on discord quickly then I set up stream, I'm not wearing anything I wouldn't wear on stream. I don't tweet out a link or anything I just start it and immediately jump into game play. It takes me a little bit to find yuno but since it's day time we drive around for a bit.

We play for a couple hours pulling off robberies and even just hanging out with our other friends. Time goes on then I notice it's like 2am here. "Oh shoot it's really late here" I say accidentally unmuted. "Uh what time is it there?" Sykkuno asks. "2am" I answer. He gasps jokingly "that's so late" he replies. I shake my head "I should be on the day after tomorrow" I let him know. "Okay, uh see you then" he says. "See you sykkuno! Byeeeeee" I reply. I leave the game and start my outro.

I look through chat while I'm talking and see a few comments asking if we're together. I let out a sigh and run my hand through my hair "alright well I never actually thought I'd have to give this speech but please do not ship me with any of my friends it makes us uncomfortable and when they have partners it makes them uncomfortable too so please stop" I say feeling a tad annoyed. We're not together, we're just friends. 'Yeah keep telling yourself that Elizabeth' I think to myself. "I will probably be streaming for a bit tomorrow, I'm not too sure what I'll be playing so it's a surprise but if there is anything I should try out tweet it at me" I tell them then I end stream.

After shutting everything off I crawl into my bed and scroll through my phone. I go on my alt and scroll through it, I only follow my friends on this account but it's open. I don't really see a point in having a private account if I have a following because people will just screenshot and post it for the ones that can't see it.

@/elizasalt: had fun today :)

I close my phone and close my eyes falling asleep.
________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading

Vote
Comment
Follow me
Enjoy