Chapter 8

The last 4 days I've spent with Rae, poki and Janet and of course my two best friends and it's been crazy and fun. We've done a ton of shopping and just hanging out together. Right now I'm having lunch with just Rae since we haven't gotten tons of time just the two of us. "So what did you guys do in Vegas?" She asks. "We shopped a lot, we went to a couple shows and the wax museum, and the fourth night there we went and had dinner at hafus" I reply. She nods "oh yeah I saw that sykkuno was there too, how was meeting him?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

I shrug taking a bite of my salad "it was alright, we talked just us for most of it and really got to know eachother, he's cool" I answer. She smiles "do you like him?" She asks. "Yeah he's cool" I reply shrugging. "No I mean like like" she says. I shrug "I don't know, he's not NOT attractive if that's what you're asking" I reply. She smirks "I think you should go for it" she says. I look at her likes she's lost it "have you lost the plot?" I ask her. "Have I what?" She asks confused. I laugh "have you lost it" I say. She nods "no I haven't, go for it like see what he says" she says. I sigh "you know what he'll say, he'll think I'm kidding" I reply.

She sighs "talk to him more and see how it goes you never know" she says. "I'll think about it" I say. She nods and we move on. "so you're leaving in a couple days, is there anything you want to go do?" She asks. "I really want to go on a hike" I answer. She nods "I know a place, we can go in the morning when it's not so busy" she says. I nod "cool! Do you want to pick me up and then we can go for breakfast or brunch after" I suggest. She nods giving me a thumbs up "yeah that's sounds great" she replies.

We finish up with lunch and since she's got a stream we separate and I head to the Airbnb. I open the door quietly and they're both in the living area watching tv and editing videos on their laptops "hey how was lunch with Rae?" Nessa asks. "It was good, we're going for a hike tomorrow morning and then brunch if you want to meet us for brunch" I answer. She nods and so does Tiana, they're not much for hikes or working out outside so they're probably going to shop or hangout with Imane and Janet. "I've got the Vegas vlog to post tomorrow morning" Tiana says. "Ah shoot I've got to edit mine too, I'll post them when we're back" I remind myself.

The three of us spend the next few hours editing our videos and watching tv. I have Rae's stream on while editing my next video and she's playing GTA with Leslie and sykkuno. "Eliza is away still" I hear Rae tell them. I smile and pause editing and watching her stream "oh right, how long do you think you'll be gone?" Sykkuno asks. I bite the inside of my lip "a few days" Rae answers. I pull up twitch putting sykkunos stream on getting instantly distracted completely forgetting that I was in the middle of editing. While muted in game he's talking to the viewers "ah yeah Eliza has been on a trip for a couple weeks, we actually hung out at hafus, she's pretty cool" he says. I look at him and he's covering his mouth laughing a tad.

"What are you laughing about?" Tiana asks. "Oh nothing, something in the vlog" I lie. She nods slowly and goes back to editing her video. I notice that I'm not subbed anymore so I resub, an alert pops up with my twitch handle "oh Eliza thank you for the sub" he says. Going to gift subs I pick 20 and put 'for your waterbill' as the note. It pops up and he laughs "thank you for the gift subs that's a bunch of gift subs, it will help with my water bill" he says. I laugh a bit and continue watching his stream while I edit. I stop around 6pm when my stomach starts growling "should we get some take away?" I ask Tiana and Nessa. They both nod giving me a thumbs up "what do you want?" I ask. "Pizza" Nessa says. "Burgers" Tiana says. "Uh ok how about we get both" I say.

They shake their heads rolling their eyes "I could go for pizza and wings I just need food" Tiana says. I laugh and go onto post mates ordering pizza and some wings. "Do we have alcohol?" Nessa asks. "Yeah I went out when you had your nap and got some claws, beer and vodka" Tiana says. "Awesome" I whisper going to grab a beer for myself. While we wait for the pizza we watch YouTube on the tv not saying a word. I look down and there's a text from sykkuno.

Sykkuno: what times your flight?

I smile and look at the tv for a second and then back down before replying.

Eliza: it's an early flight so 9am, I'll probably hop in the server when I'm home

Putting my phone down I look at the tv and watch this video until there's a knock on the front door. I jog over opening it and grabbing the boxes from the delivery driver. "Thank you have a good night" I tell him as he's walking away. He nods waving and getting into his car driving away. We feast on the pizza for the night before heading to our rooms.

*back to England*

Plopping on my bed I let out a sigh closing my eyes for a few minutes feeling exhausted. The flight was long and felt like it lasted forever. The last few days were short, I miss Rae already and seeing sykkuno in Vegas was pretty cool. I think I'm going to post the selfies we took before posting the vlog. I'm posting the Vegas vlog in a couple hours and the la vlog in a week, I vlogged for most of the trip and for some of the hike with Rae. I'm really looking forward to visiting again. Tomorrow we go to look at houses again, hopefully we find one soon.

After resting for a little bit I put my suitcases away and put things I bought away as well. Since I will probably stream in a little bit I hop in the shower with music playing quietly while I relax and get the airplane smell off of me. I also managed to get a tan while on holiday so that's cool. Once I'm done getting ready for stream I scroll through Twitter for a bit then I get the notification that sykkuno is streaming and so is Rae. Just to ease everyone that's been wondering if I landed I tweet.

@/elizadoolittle: home safe :) Vegas vlog in 20 minutes

I put his stream on and finish the final touches of the vlog before hitting upload then posting the group pictures on Instagram and the first pic being sykkuno and I. I post the selfie separately on my alt account.

@/Eliza_ALT: met sykkuno :) he's cool!

Right after I post the vlog then tweet out the link. Just to give myself a slight rest I sit back and watch his stream. He's playing with Rae and Leslie right now. I couldn't meet Leslie this holiday but hopefully I get to next time, she's pretty cool. "Oh she posted the pictures?" He asks looking at chat while muting. He looks down at his phone and I get the notification that he liked it. Then a few seconds later a reply with a smiley face.

I set up for stream quickly then tweet out the link and start playing right away. I play for a few hours then I start feeling tired. I'm not even sure what time it is right now but I'm tired. "Uh I'm not too sure what time it is here but I'm really tired from flying so I'm going to end stream here, I'll see you next time!" I say before ending stream. I sit back and yawn before tiredly walking over to my bed and falling asleep right away.
___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed :)

Vote
Comment
Follow me
Enjoy