Chapter 5

My eyes open as soon as I hear Tiana and Nessa playing music in the next room, I smile and sit up wiping my eyes and checking my phone for a second. A few texts but not much. Brooke texted me about surprising Rae while she's streaming, she got ahold of her schedule for that week so I can plan out when I'm going to surprise her. Since poki and her are still roommates for now I got her in on it too so she can let me in quietly. I change into shorts and a different shirt before going into the living area.

They ordered coffee for us and breakfast, my saviours. "You two are great thank you" I say taking a sip of my iced coffee from Starbucks. We wait for a bit and plan out our day, we're going to go shopping for a bit then we're going to surprise Kylie and Sydney, syd isn't streaming today so she can let us in. It all goes by quickly and then we're standing on their front step. "You knock" Tiana tells me. "Ok ok I will" I whisper before knocking quickly. A minute or so later syd comes running and opens the door, her eyes widen and remembering that Kylie is streaming she pulls us in hugging us tightly. I giggle hugging her tight. "Bitch why didn't you tell me" she whispers. I smile "I wanted to surprise you" I reply.

We talk for a few minutes then I sneak off and open Kylie's door quietly. She turns to me and her eyes widen and she screams "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE". I laugh and hug her and she lifts me up spinning us both around. "Ok put me down I can't breath" I tell her. She nods putting me down and we go over to her stream, I sit in the chair she brought over. "Look who came to visit" she says. I smile waving and her chat gets excited spamming my name. "Hey everyone! Uh I may have lied about why I was going on a break, I'm visiting Kylie and Sydney" I confess. She looks at me shaking her head.

She's pretty much done her stream so she ends it a bit after I get there. "I can not believe you are here right now" she says. "I can't either, I really needed a break from streaming so I thought why not, um I'm not the only one here tho" I say. Her eyes widen and she runs out of her room "come on!" She yells at me. I laugh following her out, when I get to the living room she's hugging Tiana and about to hug Nessa. "What are you doing here?" She asks again. We laugh and shrug. "We're here for fun" Tiana says wiggling her eyes brows. "Ah yes that makes sense" Kylie laughs.

The two of them change and we head out in our rental, we go for dinner first. While we're walking to the table I spot hafu, David, Ryan and sykkuno. While we're walking past I hear someone say my name, I stop and turn quickly "oh hey!" I say. It was hafu that saw me "hey how are you!" She says standing up. "I'm good, I totally forgot that you lived here" I say. She laughs slightly "I'm good, hey meet David, Ryan and you know sykkuno" she says. He turns towards me and his eyes widen surprised "hey" he says shy fully waving. "Hey sykkuno" I wave. "I thought you were in England" he says.

I laugh slightly "I came here to visit Kylie and Sydney, I didn't know you lived here" I reply. "Ah yes I moved a few months ago" he says. "Cool! Uh I've gotta get to my table, it was great meeting you guys maybe we can get lunch while I'm still here" I say. Hafu nods "yeah yeah I'll message you to plan, how long are you here?" She asks. "A week, then I'm going to La to surprise Rae" I answer. "Ooh she'll love that" she says. I side hug her then head to my table after saying bye. "What was that?" Tiana asks. "Oh hafus over there with her hubby, Ryan higa and sykkuno" I answer. "Sykkuno?" Kylie asks surprised. I nod "uh yeah, it's weird seeing him in person" I reply.

My heart does a weird flip even thinking about seeing sykkuno again, i know he's probably just as nervous seeing any of his friends in person but this, this is different like a weird different. I'm not even sure what to think of this, so far I see him as a friend. The thought of it changing terrifies me, whether it's a good change or a bad change I wouldn't want to lose his friendship. I'm lucky to have fans that won't ship me with anyone, they know I don't tolerate it unless it's a platonic friendship ship.

"You good?" Kylie asks me quietly. I nod and look up, "yeah I'm great" I whisper. I scan the area and see sykkuno glance up from eating, he smiles softly after noticing that I saw him then he goes back to eating. "Good, now take this shot" she says handing me a shot glass of tequila. I take it down easily and engage in some of the conversation going on between Sydney and Nessa. "How long are you here?" Kylie asks again. "A week, then we're driving to LA and staying there for a week" I answer. "LA for what?" Syd asks. I smile happily "we're going to surprise Rae, and maybe some of otv as well" I answer. "What oh my god that sounds fun, I've got lots of streams planned so I sadly can't go but when twitchcon happens I'm going" she says. I nod happily "yes please I can't wait" I reply.

We leave the restaurant after we finish eating and drinking a bit and we head to a club near by. We stick together the whole time and we don't drink too much, by 1am we're back at the Airbnb laying on the couch watching a movie in our pjs. Kylie and syd are at their place since they stream early tomorrow. I didn't post all day about where I was but I did take pictures and videos from dinner so I post them on Instagram stories. Then I finally tweet out that I'm actually in Vegas.

@/elizadoolittle: the other day I said I would be on a streaming break because of meetings but I'm actually in Vegas! I'm visiting Kylie and Sydney!

Within seconds I'm getting likes and replies of everyone feeling excited. A few people mention that sykkuno also lives in Vegas and was curious as to if we're going to meet. I giggle already knowing that we met yesterday for a minute. "What's so funny?" Tiana asks. "Someone on Twitter said that sykkuno lives here and hopes we meet" I answer. she smiles "didn't you meet earlier?" She asks. I nod "yeah for a little bit" I reply. We talk for a little bit then we head to sleep, the rest of the vegas trip should be fun.
_______________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Vote
comment
follow me
enjoy