Eren and I weren't even paying attention, just talking. Jean seemed to be the only one who was actually paying attention.

"Humor me some more, would you?"

"Yeah, you're going to be laughing when you hear what the teacher just said." said Jean.

"What?"

I directed my attention back to him.

"She said we don't get to pick our groups."

"You're not serious, right?"

"Nope, I'm afraid he's dead serious." said Eren.

"That's it I'm leaving."

"You can't just leave." said Jean.

"Watch me."

I walked up to the teacher making up some lie about how I had to shit real bad. Once I exited the bathroom, all I did was roam the halls. Truth was, I wasn't completely displeased with the idea of doing a group project. I preferred doing assignments alone. I didn't like talking to others. I was also a perfectionist, meaning I didn't like the idea of someone writing on my part. The whole idea of group projects bothered me. I never really liked to associate with others, only talking to those who I felt extremely comfortable with. The part I was dreaded the most, was the possibility of me being paired with both Eren and Jean. From the sound of it, Eren and Jean weren't getting along. Being put in a group with the two, would just add onto the fire.

I continued to walk around the halls for about 20 minutes or so, before I was caught by a hall monitor. I was escorted back to class and ended up getting a detention. I walked into the classroom and sat in my regular seat.

"Where'd you go?" asked Jean.

"Just walked around, anything to not have to deal with this shit."

"Sorry to burst your bubble love, but you're gonna shit your pants when you hear what I'm about to say." said Eren.

"Hm?"

"We're all in a group together." replied Jean.

"You guys aren't serious, right? Right? You guys have to be joking."

"Not joking. Also how the hell are you so dumb that you got caught by a hall monitor?" asked Eren.

"I don't know. The fucker coincidentally just so happens to be in the hall at the same time as me. Plus, all I was doing was walking around. I never actually go to the bathroom."

"Stupid. You know there's always monitors out there." replied Jean.

"Yeah, well, the whole idea kinda left my brain. Anyway what's the project about?"

Jean handed me the direction sheet, to which I immediately got to work.

"You know, it'd be better if I did the project by myself."

"Why?" asked Eren.

"Because she's a perfectionist and doesn't really like socializing much. Anything you do, won't meet her standards. It's usually better to just allow her to do it in her own way, by herself." replied Jean.