"I can't go back." His voice cracks. It was dark enough so I couldn't even see if he was crying or not.

I walked toward him and just hugged him. I didn't want to let go. He hugged me back and I could tell he didn't want to let go either.

"You're a good person John Murphy."

"You're better." He smiles and backs off into the darkness. If I couldn't convince Bellamy tonight I'll leave and find Murphy on my own.

***

Clarke had fixed my arm as best she could and ran off with Finn into the woods. Murphy was banished. Bellamy made sure he wouldn't come back. I tried to convince him but nothing. It was like talking to a brick wall. I decided to go to bed. I hadn't slept in like 2 days.

Later That night I heard Octavia yelling for Bellamy. I immediately jump up and I watch as Bellamy walks out of his tent with 2 girls following behind him. I roll my eyes and laugh. It was nothing. Something in the sky, probably a star knowing Octavia.

I lay back down on the log I was laying on. I fall asleep for a bit in and out. It wasn't a star it was a pod and they were going to check up on it tomorrow. That was all I heard. Then I heard someone walk past me alone. I think they were alone.

I open one of my eyes to see Bellamy running into the forest.

He's going to go check the pod. I obviously had to follow him but he was running meaning he didn't want to be seen, I had gotten good at not being seen so I followed him more of a loose follow.

"Bellamy! What are you doing?" I hear Octavia yell.

"Go back to camp it isn't safe." He says turn back stopping in his tracks.

"You lied to everyone. You lied to me. You just want whatever's in that pod..." Octavia begins but Bellamy pushes her back telling her to go home again. This was where I should interfere, no one hurts Octavia.

"This isn't the first time you lied huh Bellamy?" I say walking out of the trees.

"Were you following me?" Bellamy turns to me but Octavia speaks first,

"Always wanna play the big brother, huh? Well jokes on me you're just a selfish dick." She steps closer to him.

"I did this for you. To protect you. If the ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do... I'm dead." He says.

"What did you do?" Octavia and I say in sync.

"I shot him. I shot Jaha." He responds. Oh shit. He killed Jaha. He's so dead.

I didn't realize my jaw was dropped until a bug flew into it. I choke and ruin the moment.

"Sorry, I knew that was going to be really good I'm just gonna go." I say starting to walk away but Bellamy grabs my arm.

"Nope, not done with you yet." He says and turns back to Octavia.

"I found out they were sending you to Earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal..." Bellamy eyes shoot over to me. As if I had something to do with it? "Do this. Kill him, and they'd get me on the drop ship. And I did it." He continues looking back to Octavia.

"You killed the chancellor?" She asks.

"He floated our mother. He locked you up. He deserved it." He says as she backs away, scared of what her brother had become.

"I didn't ask you to do that. I didn't ask for any of this." She says backing away and then finally leaving. Bellamy turns to me with tears in his eyes.