Prologue

Blue's Pov
Lockwood mansion
By the glass ceiling
_____________________________________________

Lightning flashed in the night sky, briefly illuminating the surrounding area. As I prepared to save my human friends from this unnatural creature standing before me.

I growled loudly causing the Indoraptor to turn its head and look at me, which put it off balance. Taking the upper hand, I leaped forward. Intending to leverage the force of my weight to drive my sickle shaped claws through his seemingly bullet proof scales.

However, to my surprise when I jumped onto it's back I heard the groaning of steel frames bending and the cracking of glass panels as we both began to fall.

I grappled with the Indoraptor midair, as we both fell towards the ground and a triceratops skeleton with two wicked horns aimed up, ready to impale one of us.

I fearfully closed my eyes

Crack

A wet bone breaking sound echoed throughout the night, defeating the silence in a way similar to how the lightning temporarly fended off the darkness.

I slowly opened my eyes fearing the worst.

To my surprise I was completely intact! Though the same could not be said for the Indoraptor, who was impaled beneath me.
I did not care too much about anything else though. Similar to an andrenaline rush, a feeling of pure gratefulness and happiness rushed throughout my body due to my survival. I jumped off of that wicked monster's body before landing and letting out a screech.

"I AM ALIVEEE!" I yelled from the top of my lungs as I breathed in the cool night air, savoring the fact that I could still do so.

However as the room went quiet, I heard a very faint breathing sound. One that was not my own?

_____________________________________________